• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
48 replies to this topic | 23 praises

Posted 09 February 2015 - 01:08 PM

Simonraj
  • Premium member
    Simonraj
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi, guys how do I install and aux cable to play my iphone to the stock camry jdm audio system.

It should look something like this 

Is there any workshop that does this? Workshop have recommended that I change the whole audio system which I think is a waste.

Posted 06 September 2015 - 09:59 PM

Jackfoo
  • Premium member
    Jackfoo
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

AutoSaver from Shunli is good. My previous Toyota car are service there.

hi tohto,

may I know where is AutoSaver located? any contact number?

also plan to change my ride to a 8 to 9years old car (camry), but how the fuel consumption for a camry? (looking to get a 2L).

many tks in advance.

Posted 07 September 2015 - 06:54 AM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Expect 10km/L 50% City,50% Highway..driving.

Mazda 6..2.5.

Posted 09 September 2015 - 05:33 PM

Hotnyh
  • Premium member
    Hotnyh
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Hi, guys how do I install and aux cable to play my iphone to the stock camry jdm audio system.

It should look something like this 

Is there any workshop that does this? Workshop have recommended that I change the whole audio system which I think is a waste.

See if this guy can help you...

http://wowgadgets.wi...m/wowgadgets-2#!

Edited by Hotnyh, 09 September 2015 - 05:33 PM.

Posted 02 June 2019 - 10:17 AM

camrysfe
  • camrysfe
    4th Gear
    Author Image

hi, is there any difference in quality between the latest 2019 camry from thailand vs japan?

Posted 02 June 2019 - 10:45 AM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

From recall point of view, yes it has a bit of risk buying from PI, but looking at the amount of PI Harrier, Estima, Vezel etc, so far no big issues in the press about major recall issues.
If I am correct, BM also pledged to service PI cars, I am not sure about any strings attached but at least there is a safety net for buying PI cars. Use it as a last resort option.
JDM is certainly of better quality spec because the strategy for the MIT Asian model is low cost competitive advantage, no way it will match the JDM model quality specs. At times even simple things like window glass panel could be of different quality and specs but many may not be aware about this.
If price is the same, PI is certainly a better choice, but for 150k range spending, looking for a reliable PI is more important than a few more k price advantage. There are obviously a few reliable PIs that have been mentioned in the forum more than once.

Edited by Ct3833, 02 June 2019 - 10:46 AM.

Daniu82 praised this

Posted 02 June 2019 - 11:08 AM

RogerNg_185295
  • Premium member
    RogerNg_185295
    6th Gear
    Author Image

If can afford the risk, a made in Japan Camry is way much better than a made in Thailand Camry. I quite sure no one will disagree about the quality between the 2 countries. Trolls no need reply.

Posted 02 June 2019 - 06:44 PM

Privacy
  • Privacy
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Daniu82 and Thaiyotakamli praised this

Posted 02 June 2019 - 11:47 PM

Icetee168
  • Premium member
    Icetee168
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

From recall point of view, yes it has a bit of risk buying from PI, but looking at the amount of PI Harrier, Estima, Vezel etc, so far no big issues in the press about major recall issues.
If I am correct, BM also pledged to service PI cars, I am not sure about any strings attached but at least there is a safety net for buying PI cars. Use it as a last resort option.
JDM is certainly of better quality spec because the strategy for the MIT Asian model is low cost competitive advantage, no way it will match the JDM model quality specs. At times even simple things like window glass panel could be of different quality and specs but many may not be aware about this.
If price is the same, PI is certainly a better choice, but for 150k range spending, looking for a reliable PI is more important than a few more k price advantage. There are obviously a few reliable PIs that have been mentioned in the forum more than once.

if u had read the recent discussions from lexus owners in this forum. They are not able to claim warranty for their battery (even though the stated warranty period is 10years). if my memory is correct, BM said that it is "wear n tear" and the battery is not spoil (for more details pls search for the subject header)

Authorised dealers like to use "wear n tear" as a common reasons if we wanna claim warranty for any defects...since authorised dealers warranty is as good as nothing...y not give our monies to PI and one can negotiate a lower price if getting PI new n better equipped car without warranty...2 cents

1 Anonymous member praised this

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Toyota Camry

Toyota Camry  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Chivanloh  |  1st Gear

Finally, it's a Camry!

Didn't thought much about the Camry when deciding to change our current ride. They did a road show at Vivo and went to see see look look. Didn't choose a Camry for our last 2 cars. The Camry is a very predictable car. It's like a school c... » Read More

Toyota Camry

Toyota Camry  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Little_prince  |  2Fast2Furious

Everything you expect from a camry

Test drove this vs the Accord and Teana the camry outshines it's competition in almost every category. Spacewise, the cabin is large and airy and comfortable. Neck and neck with Teana. But definitely better than the Accord. Drive wis... » Read More

Related New Cars search on sgCarMart.com : Toyota Camry

Quick Reply

Tags: camry, toyota, jdm, thai

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users