Sleek, Luxurious and Klassy. Nuf said

Coltagious

This classy ride from the 3 pointed star came with some light swirls on the body and slightly more on the bumpers. There were also some light watermarks that were etched on the horizontal panels that required more attention. The process:

1) Wash n Clay

2) Rotary wif orange Pad n IP on horizontal panels followed by DA white pad with PO106FF

3) DA with Orange Pads n IP on side panels followed by DA white pad with PO106FF

4) Wash again to remove polishing dust

5) DA with grey pad n CG EZ creme glaze

6) 2 x M-seal with microfiber applicator pad by hand

Some defects n removal:

Scratches01a.jpg

scratches01b.jpg

scratches02a.jpg

scratches02b.jpg

↡ Advertisement

To make it stand out from the ordinary SLKs, this ride was fitted with Carlsson bodykits and rims that sends the drool factor rushing thru the roof. Check the pics [thumbsup][nod]

Some reflections:

side01.jpg

Side02.jpg

Side03.jpg

Side04.jpg

Rear01.jpg

Quad pipes:

Quadpipes.jpg

Front01.jpg

Topless!! :

DT02.jpg

DT01.jpg

Timeless:

Signatureshot.jpg

First class work Magnus! The imperfections are all gone. And it's amazing how you got such a deep and wet black [sunny] on the horizontal panels! Looks like you've got your rotary skils down pat!

On the down side, this SLK owner is going to be able to pull even more chicks than before [laugh], leaving even less for us mere mortals.

Edited by Swishbrade

Neutral Newbie

1) Wash n Clay

2) Rotary wif orange Pad n IP on horizontal panels followed by DA white pad with PO106FF

3) DA with Orange Pads n IP on side panels followed by DA white pad with PO106FF

4) Wash again to remove polishing dust

5) DA with grey pad n CG EZ creme glaze

6) 2 x M-seal with microfiber applicator pad by hand

Sir, u mind explain in full ? DA ? PO106FF ? IP ? CG ? I just started detailing and i lose.

I using Klasse but won't get these wet look. For surface, I will get butter feeling. Clean, I get it tar-free and very shiny.

But NO WET at all...dunno is it i demand high, but your wetness of the car is what I am looking for...please advise...

Hi teckheng,

IP - Menzerna's Intensive Polish (a medium cutting grade polish)

PO106FF - Menzerna's Final Polish (a fine grade polish made for german clearcoat that is able to bring out the best shine)

DA - Dual action polisher (a random orbit buffer that spins in 2 ways)

CG - Chemical Guys (check out www.chemicalguys.com)

May i know what's the colour of your ride? If its black, then you might need machine to buff to achieve a higher level of shine, something which hand polish will find very difficult to accomplish.

You see the bars behind the headrests? That's for additional chicks to grip on to [gorgeous] ....unless you had polished them so well that they slip right off [shakehead] ...

Edited by Swishbrade

he has a shop in paya lebar.... thumbsup.gif

the damages are lighter than other detailing gurus in this forum... thumbsup.gif

coltagious, wah ur detailing skill getting better and betterthumbsup.gif