Sleek, Luxurious and Klassy. Nuf said

Coltagious

there are few brands of carnauba wax in the market,maybe u can give them a try.

S100 - can be purchase at Harly davidson showroom at Leng kee - damage $34-$38,can't really remember

pink wax - can be purchase at detailogy - damage $35 or $36,can't remember too

soft99 - autobac or concorde - damage $around $60.

mother's - concorde - damage $30 plus

smart wax - www.snconcept @gmail.com - damage ard $35

Edited by Maddriver
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

carnuaba wax ? any website information ? i heard of it alot from detailers in the forum.

how to use the carnuaba wax ? AIO > SG > CW > SG > CW > SG ? got such method ? told by a friend who read it from Honda forum. lipsrsealed.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif

Machine ? my machine is those cheapo wans from AutoBacs, yellow, big big wan, $39.90 new outlet promotion price @ B.Batok.

Last saw 3 weeks ago at AutoBacs was selling $49.90, promotion price again, orignal stated was $69.90. crazy.gifunsure.gifsly.gif

my ride is a black, bmw, 2004, E46. I went studies 2 years and now see the car... whip.gifbigcry.gifknife.gif

dunno what my mum feed it with, but the car is really NOT A INCH IS REFLECTIVE to see my face.. furious.gifPosted Image

So i go to the store, bring my klasse AIO, SG, Auto.G High Glossy and some wheel/rim clean and wack till my back and all my joints Posted ImagePosted Image.

I need some tips, i need a crash course to make my ride SHINE AGAIN. Posted Image

do as what maddriver suggested. but i suspect for urs.....u need to do a lot of claybar (clean the surface) and polishing (to bring back the shine) before you AIO - SG - Wax

So for SG, how many layer before we do CW...

At times, I do 2-3 layer over a span of 20mins wait.. is that a waste?

Shd I be doing it 1 layer per week over 3-4layers and it can last 3-4months.

Sorry to be asking so many.. me on the learning process again.. [:)]

Edited by Sony

Neutral Newbie

it's usually 3-5 layers min for the SG (alot of bros take weeks to accomplish tat since there is a recommended curing time of abt 8 hrs for each layer of SG).

CW is meant as the Last Step- adding the finishing touch to the ride for the WET LOOK. :)

Neutral Newbie

Yes. and i found it out the hard way. i guess the SG is HIGHLY acrylic.. and when i put 2 layers on (no waiting time in between), the finishing looks "a bit uneven" (short of a better word).. in fact, i lost the clear mirror shine i had when i prep the car with the AIO. i think most bros advice layering it as "thin" as possible in between the "curing" time.

now.. just waiting to get a DA and REDO the whole polishing+AIO+Sealant+Wax thing from scratch. [sly]

you might want to try Chemical Guys' M-Seal (get from bro Coltagious)- No waiting time.. but i hv yet to try it out.

Neutral Newbie

last weekend i burn 8hours claying my car. the whole pc of Soft99 bar went from greenish to brownish.

I threw that whole pc away and bought another new soft99 claybar and used 20% of it 2 days ago for claying, lesser dirt and tar. Now my car is smooth, shine, and butter feeling. No WET look.

some parts didn't clay properly and got some 'chicken pox' on them. Might be claying again next Sunday. blush.gif

btw, how low do you guys claybar below the sides and front ? all the way till the bottom ? or just few inche away from the side door ?

Neutral Newbie

so CW is actually one wax name, not BRAND.

And there are many brand using CW and the solution of the CW results are vary according to the brands formula ?

Am i right ? lipsrsealed.gifhur.gif

Neutral Newbie

Great Work! Worth every single penny! About 6-7 hours' work, but that only goes to show Magnus' dedication towards doing a perfect job. Just hope the queue for detailing services doesn't become too long from now on! [thumbsup]

Ai ya.. no wonder when I add the 2nd layer onwards, it's not so smooth..

Guess I have to get some Pro to do some cutting and start from there again.. [:)]

↡ Advertisement