Sleek, Luxurious and Klassy. Nuf said

Coltagious

Neutral Newbie

Hi Swishbrade!

Hope it makes you feel better to know that I'm a mere mortal like you and the rest of us here.

And, the car has never been used to pull any chicks, more so the roll-over bars! Basically, just a car for my own personal satisfaction. [;)]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
last weekend i burn 8hours claying my car. the whole pc of Soft99 bar went from greenish to brownish.

I threw that whole pc away and bought another new soft99 claybar and used 20% of it 2 days ago for claying, lesser dirt and tar. Now my car is smooth, shine, and butter feeling. No WET look.

some parts didn't clay properly and got some 'chicken pox' on them. Might be claying again next Sunday. blush.gif

btw, how low do you guys claybar below the sides and front ? all the way till the bottom ? or just few inche away from the side door ?

bro, dun throw the claybar away. you can save it for your rims- great stuff to remove brake dust. :)

Neutral Newbie

Very nice ride, bro.

your ride has the "body" to bring out Magnus's skills and passion. [laugh]

definitely a chick-magnet and a ride tat most of us,guys, will drool on too (u might need to polish the car more often fr. drools instead...)

The paintwork of this ultimate machine looks freaking wet after your hard work [thumbsup]

Thanks bro. I guessed the glaze did a good job of adding depth, comparing with my favourite clearkote's RMG, its more than a match. Found a new love liao kekeke

there are few brands of carnauba wax in the market,maybe u can give them a try.

S100 - can be purchase at Harly davidson showroom at Leng kee - damage $34-$38,can't really remember

pink wax - can be purchase at detailogy - damage $35 or $36,can't remember too

soft99 - autobac or concorde - damage $around $60.

mother's - concorde - damage $30 plus

smart wax - www.snconcept @gmail.com - damage ard $35

Hi bro,

Smart wax is actually from CG as well. Ever compared CG's Cherry wet wax and smartwax's pink wax?

Yes. and i found it out the hard way. i guess the SG is HIGHLY acrylic.. and when i put 2 layers on (no waiting time in between), the finishing looks "a bit uneven" (short of a better word).. in fact, i lost the clear mirror shine i had when i prep the car with the AIO. i think most bros advice layering it as "thin" as possible in between the "curing" time.

now.. just waiting to get a DA and REDO the whole polishing+AIO+Sealant+Wax thing from scratch. [sly]

you might want to try Chemical Guys' M-Seal (get from bro Coltagious)- No waiting time.. but i hv yet to try it out.

One advantage of the M-seal is that it contains an accelerator which allows almost zero waiting time. I usually wait for 15mins before removing the residues for a wetter look.

Great Work! Worth every single penny! About 6-7 hours' work, but that only goes to show Magnus' dedication towards doing a perfect job. Just hope the queue for detailing services doesn't become too long from now on! [thumbsup]

Thanks bro!! Paiseh to make you wait so long [smash]

there are few brands of carnauba wax in the market,maybe u can give them a try.

S100 - can be purchase at Harly davidson showroom at Leng kee - damage $34-$38,can't really remember

pink wax - can be purchase at detailogy - damage $35 or $36,can't remember too

soft99 - autobac or concorde - damage $around $60.

mother's - concorde - damage $30 plus

smart wax - www.snconcept @gmail.com - damage ard $35

Hi bro,

Smart wax is actually from CG as well. Ever compared CG's Cherry wet wax and smartwax's pink wax?

hi bro,

smart wax claimed to have improved formula...i think i have given one of the smart wax's pink wax to one of yr kakissly.gif i am trying out CG concourse and butter wet wax this weekend.lets see the resultwink.gif

smart glaze,one of the best glaze i tried..it gives a very smooth surface and best,it hide most of the swirls.

Edited by Maddriver

I think a better compro is between souveran and CG's 5050. Both gives a very wet look, but i feel the souveran has a warmer look but it tends to mute metallics while the 5050 brings out the metallics with a less warm look. Ease of use for both is great, now waiting for the verdict on the durability [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

PS contains an oil that stains your clearcoat (don't ask me how or why it does that but it works in a similar way as your sweat staining your cloths if you're on the wrong diet...chemical reaction!)...that's why it gives a darker/warmer look when you applied it, compared to the other waxes. Personally I won't touch any wax that does that (stain your clearcoat) although I have the Souveran myself. JMHO!

↡ Advertisement