Speaker sound getting softer

Secondhand

home TV and hi-fi still same volume. no diff. i even have to lower down the tv when i watch it... but not the car stereo... [hur] So i thinking, maybe something wrong with the speaker...

Problem still not solved?

The problem lies with one or both speakers?

Try giving them a hard hard kick man [laugh] The loudness might just come back.

↡ Advertisement

I like your second trouble shooting, if yes means trouble

check your mute switch, loudness, somebody adjusted amp gain???

Edited by Adawang

Neutral Newbie

Level 21 is really loud for me. I also typically set at 10 and 12 before I install the EZ-Stab.

Anyway, check your fader control both left and right, and front and back. It is a resistance meter controling the fading. It could be faulty liao. In other words, I think it is more of your audio player and not the speaker. Simple way is to took up the unit and swopped with your uncle or brother car unit to check it out. It is just a simple plug in/out even without putting the entire unit into your dashboard.

Hmm.... Would like to ask a question... If i just install an amp to my current car stereo setup, would it solve my speaker sound getting softer? Cuz currently I believe stock setup doesn't have any amp installed rite? [confused][hur][wave]

Told you to give a hard kick. Just like after bashing my blank monitor, the picture appears and works fine to this day.

Neutral Newbie

Just go to the shop and fix it up,if not due to prolonged blasting maybe up the lorry liao,time to change [;)]

during ICT's range, there was some problems with the computer used for zeroing (the one that shows u your shots distribution and whether to click up/down/left/right.) the technician lifted the computer and bang it on the floor. and it works. [sweatdrop]

Just kick the speaker that you think is getting softer. Besides my CRT, even my CTV no picture, I bang then got picture. Sometimes thing wonder in strange ways. Good luck to you.

[sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop] Kick like tat sure will drop the car door instead... [:p][:p][:p][:p]

Maybe I'll just save up and get a new set of car stereo instead... [:)][wave][drivingcar]

↡ Advertisement