Daihatsu Copen

Tzehou

Neutral Newbie

I tried sitting in this car in a showroom once. The car and door feels real light and the interior is cheap and awful. Exterior is cute for ladies. But definately not value for money. And imagine u get into a accident with another vehicle which is much larger. What is your chance of surviving? u probably getting crushed.

↡ Advertisement

Guys, need some help here. Which are the dealers that sell new Copens? I know only brought in by parallel importers but having hell of a time finding out which.. the only one i see is Fugen :(

your help will be rewarded with a chunk of good karma. tks!!!!

Guys, need some help here. Which are the dealers that sell new Copens? I know only brought in by parallel importers but having hell of a time finding out which.. the only one i see is Fugen :(

Hi bro, not sure which parallel importers still have stock for new Copen. But Copen is no longer in production.

Neutral Newbie

<_<

I'm sure u have the prettiest car in Singapore. [laugh]

Lol...I guess he got the nicest car too.

Well, I got the car that is regarded as the ugliest in your view too...that is why many copen owners have another car other than their copen. Copen is a lifestyle type of car...

Neutral Newbie

there are a lot of copens on sale which are good deals. maybe you should look at them. if this copen is no good, it will not be selling at a price more than a vios or even a jazz.

thks bro.. no longer in production?! damn.. i still see it on the japan daihatsu website leh..

see 2nd hand available here and there.. but want to check out a new one in a showroom, but don't know which dealer!

I wonder why will anyone even buy or drive or even sit in such an ugly car

well dude that's just your own opinion.. Don't have to be so blatant in your shallowness.. ;)

cant go in? jus go register and appear with your copen, then authorised... can liao lor.

and whole lotsa of info there. :)

ugliest, watever, i still enjoy having the wind over my head, and dun burnt my pocket while havnt my fun .

and at least more pple looking over my direction than urs, till i feel so normal pple looking at me.

anyway is personal enjoyment which not all pple will enjoy till they got the chance to own one.

sorry if u own one and u hate it.

• Praise 1

I cant seem to go in even after registering.. I heard you must go for the meet up to join the forum but... How will I ever go to the meet up if I cant even join the forum! haha!! Are you in the forum too?

• Praise 1

go to www.copenworld.com got mini Singapore corner there.. haha.

the official one need to have meetup then can join after verification but they haven stated any new meetups.

I'm in process of getting my copen 2nd hand also

• Praise 1

I cant seem to go in even after registering.. I heard you must go for the meet up to join the forum but... How will I ever go to the meet up if I cant even join the forum! haha!! Are you in the forum too?

hey TH, after ba chor mee session why never call us liao? LOL

• Praise 1

go to www.copenworld.com got mini Singapore corner there.. haha.

the official one need to have meetup then can join after verification but they haven stated any new meetups.

I'm in process of getting my copen 2nd hand also

Congrats on getting your Copen, once you're in the forum u will be in for some really deep pocket poisoning! very poisonous!

↡ Advertisement