Handling of continental cars

Slacker001

its also enlightening to hear that some buyers of conti 200k cars pay in cash ... MB, Landrover ... hmmm food for thot ...

↡ Advertisement

its also quite fun to inform pp that uts the same chassis as the S40

but then ppl would say that it also shares the chasis with mzd 3 [laugh]

wah but 9.5 km/l is [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

if only the agent bring in the 2.0L one [:|]

Yeap thanks for the clarifications. :) [thumbsup]

The heavy or light 'feel' in steering is to allow driver to better handle the car. if the driver can't feel the driving condition, it will reduce the handling. right?

But since we don't have long high-speed h'ways, it is not a big problem, unless u drive up to MY often.

hmm in fact i think a decent 1.6L would be good enough for cruising on NSH lar [nod]

========================

Cruising within the speed limit is not a problem. But u know how Sporeans r always "rushing" for time. [sly]

160 to 200kmh on the NSH wil "save" quite a bit of time on a long journey. [rolleyes]

its also enlightening to hear that some buyers of conti 200k cars pay in cash ... MB, Landrover ... hmmm food for thot ...

=============================

Er....But if u gonna pay in cash for such an expensive item, u better have all your tax returns "properly" filed & kept. [sly]

60 to 200kmh on the NSH wil "save" quite a bit of time

~160 km/h on most mid size jap cars like altis, sunny, latio, mzd3..etc should be quite ok mar [nod]

don tell me ur current corona cannot do 160 km/h [:p]

Edited by En0203

Can do 160kmh, but I don't sustain that speed for a very long time. I prefer to cruise at 120-130kmh only.

Later u see a SG plate Corona CD parked at the side of the NSH with a blown engine. Please stop & help cos it's me. [wave]

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

don underestimate toyota engine, i think we died liao the engine still haven't died yet [thumbsup]

that's what toyota once was, the most reliable car so don't pray pray. and at 160km/h, u are not even close to the redline [thumbsup]

Edited by En0203