ACCIDENT Evolution at Serangoon gardens

Mnphosis

One hero white evoluton,

cutting thru the lanes, speeding in excess of 100km/h pass shell and into the roundabout at serangoon gardens causing many vehicles to jam brake etc.

Few minutes later, take corner after the pub area leading to worthing road, slam right into school gate.

out walks a bleeding young kid no more than 25 whom imho looks beng with slightly long hair and looks in a daze. dunno drunk or disoriented.

neighbours rush out to give aid.

another evo gone.

lucky he smash himself into a school. what if he killed another? i have seen racers but this was really hollywood movie style.

damn hero. i admire his guts to smash an evo.

happened slightly past 12.15 a.m.

sorry, no pics.

↡ Advertisement

nbc b u know. just one fatal accident and another c-b kia must pull this stunt.

car park rally can what. just pay a little money and run all u want, win lose nvm.

that bloody road so narrow and 90 degree turn still can pull that kinda stunt.

there even late at night got lotsa kids cycling, walking their dogs, roller blading.

no one knows what happened. they thought he skidded or what.

i saw him earlier on, so i knew.

i also called the police :) but they said someone else has reported it already. anyway, they just said thanks.

i am a good citizen.

he deserve it.

i dun live there. visitng fren so went off.

Damn bloody idiot driver. If he really drove into school kids, i will most definately drag him out and smash him up further. Dont care he was bleeding or injuired from the accident!!!!!! [furious][furious][furious][furious][furious]

next time take pic leh.. laugh.gif

by the way, we should gang up and help the public by beating up all those young punks that drive recklessly and cause accidents right on the spot in front of their daddy's/mummy's car.. sly.gif

blardy hell, with so many serious accidents one after another involving all sort of cars & mainly caused by young punks like these, insurance premium sure to go up soon ...... rifle.giffurious.gif

next time take pic leh.. laugh.gif

by the way, we should gang up and help the public by beating up all those young punks that drive recklessly and cause accidents right on the spot in front of their daddy's/mummy's car.. sly.gif

dun like that. too obvious. pretend to go and help him then kick him or "zham" him a few leg.

near near cannot see.

although u do heaven a favour, the police will do u a favour in return.

must be subtle.

i feel like driving my vehicle into his evo to crush it even further.

i wish i had a bull bar equipped.

One hero white evoluton,

cutting thru the lanes, speeding in excess of 100km/h pass shell and into the roundabout at serangoon gardens causing many vehicles to jam brake etc.

Few minutes later, take corner after the pub area leading to worthing road, slam right into school gate.

out walks a bleeding young kid no more than 25 whom imho looks beng with slightly long hair and looks in a daze. dunno drunk or disoriented.

neighbours rush out to give aid.

another evo gone.

lucky he smash himself into a school. what if he killed another? i have seen racers but this was really hollywood movie style.

damn hero. i admire his guts to smash an evo.

happened slightly past 12.15 a.m.

sorry, no pics.

To him ... it's just a car only ... no big deal lah.

↡ Advertisement