Toyota Hiace Van

Alan22

Neutral Newbie
laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif good luck to them......we apply 2 layers and still doing 1. need ladder to climb up to the top
↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

can park VIP/Jazz/Cefiro/Saab next to the HiAce and use their roof sas staging for waxing the top of HiAce...... idea.gifidea.gifidea.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Turbocharged
shocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifdizzy.gifdizzy.gifdizzy.gif ...... then we will have travelling meetup on the bus thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif... on friday nite, the bus will go from one HDB estate to another to pick up MCFers for meetup on the bus..... hehehe, we make Jazziegirl the bus driver, how about it??

Hi, sorry to inform u the visors are out of stock... for the voltmeter & vacuum gauge will email u the pics & pricing, thanks.

Neutral Newbie

i tot im the biggest in size inside the group... if got buses den best liao.. hhaahah

some turbocharged ones. ahhahaha

Neutral Newbie

book liao.. waiting.. coming in may..

juz right for my current one to scrap... juz need to take out all the stuff i use on my current van to my new one.. and add some more stuff.. den can liao.. ehhheh

cant wait to try the new one leh... arrghhh

Neutral Newbie

hey....am glad we have a member with a different ride and that you are getting more of a regular in the forum. if you can, try to meetup with us.

Neutral Newbie

okie will meet up when my new van comes.. now the current one cannot make it liao,. got some problem with it liao.. too old... ehhe will show u all my project after it arrive.. few more weeks!!!! arrghh ehheh

Hi guys here, im thinking of getting this van, would liek to enquire those guys who are drivin this machine.. hows the petrol comsumption and power.

Also would tot of installing a Tachometer to this van which doesnt haf it.. any recommanded workshop to do so... those with neat wirings and acceptable prices.

Thanks for the help

Welcome to MCF!! Do have fun here... and join our meetups!!... I'm riding bike now... also still in the forum... so doesn't matter... [nod]

↡ Advertisement