Toyota Hiace Van

Alan22

hi.. oh currently drivng mitsubishi van... getting the toyota van in may.. ermm if im not wrong u guys are playing with cars rite... guess im the onli one drivin a van

Btw.. i like Toyota vehicles... so guess... Hiace should be good!! [thumbsup]

So i guess u are doing your own business... i supposed.... that's why u getting a van??

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

ermm im still a nsf... no business to do eh.. heheheh im using it for some freelance business when i got lobang... duno y i prefer van den car... maybe because theres not much ppl on the road driving mod van.. but alot of sports and mod cars on the road liao..

van is slow and steady, save petrol and one last part is ... it has alot of space..

can put alot of things behind.. gee.. easy to drive also.. tatz y i choose a van over a car.

Neutral Newbie

now my current van cannot make it ah.. wait half way cannot start... den u all muz help mi push liao.. ahhahhah wait for new one come... den can ask u guys about alarm system and stuf liao...

watz the age range in the forum ah?>??

Neutral Newbie

from 1 month old to 50 years old also have..............median is 25-35....sure can cklick one, dun worry

Neutral Newbie

ahha okie.. sure will get to see those machines u guys have... who has the fastest machine here?