Freak accidents resulting in death

Stan10

I'm thinking which scenario happened.

1) she only applied handbrake with gear in D to dropped off? That's why when she accidentally step the accelerator the car went forward.

2) instead of putting to R, she put to D after she went into the car.

Sad news, slow down our pace and be safe everyone.

I can't imagine how the mummy going to live with this mishap in rest of her life   [smallcry]

↡ Advertisement

Tree crashes into car along Punggol Road  opposite North Vista Secondary School on Tuesday (Feb 16). 13 year old girl injured

fallen-tree-car.jpg

fallen-tree-trunk-data.jpg

Edited by Stooky
  • Praise 1

my favorite “烤全羊” [:(]  [:(] 

300 goats caged in truck roasted to death when vehicle ignites
ASIAONE
Sunday, Feb 21, 2016

cattlestrophic08_wb.jpg
Firefighters from Liuzhou responded to the incident.

It was a cattle-strophic ride for 300 goats who were burnt alive, trapped in a truck that combusted while on a highway in Guangxi, China.

According to Chinese portal NetEase, the truck was 10km from the exit to Liuzhou city when its left rear tyre ignited in the wee hours of Feb 15.

Firefighters from Liuzhou responded to the incident and managed to bring the blaze under control, reported NetEase.

cattlestrophic06_wb.jpg?itok=V405c8Zx

However, it was the final destination for the 300 goats as the livestock became charred mutton.

• Praise 1

how did they manage to squeeze 300 goats onto a truck.... [sweatdrop]

Only in China they can achieve such feat.

Rhetorical question: How many PRC clowns they can squeeze into a VW beetle?

clown-car.jpg

poor animals. Really a pain to read such news.

Sadden to see [:(] below picture with a helpless goat [:/] standing high up for it's last breath   :TT_TT:

I :nosepick: swear to   :a-noway:  stop eating " Kambeng Soup "    :ignoring:   

cattlestrophic06_wb.jpg?itok=V405c8Zx

• Praise 2

Today heard from radio that an early morning around 5+ am, fatal accident along CTE toward city near to PIE junction. Vehicles in lane 1, 2 and 3 .... :slow:

So early and traffic was light and can have fatal accident.   :wut:

So far no news reported on CNA and what are the vehicles involved... :ouch-it-hurts:

Today heard from radio that an early morning around 5+ am, fatal accident along CTE toward city near to PIE junction. Vehicles in lane 1, 2 and 3 .... :slow:

So early and traffic was light and can have fatal accident.   :wut:

So far no news reported on CNA and what are the vehicles involved... :ouch-it-hurts:

Seems like fatal accident always like to happen early morning, like around 6am?! As a result created massive jam on the road during the morning peak.

Seems like fatal accident always like to happen early morning, like around 6am?! As a result created massive jam on the road during the morning peak.

The oil spill on BKE becoz of some bodoh ram into the back of an oil tanker. Early morning 5+am

Cardboard auntie kill coz of some drunk drove into the back of the lorry. Early morning 7+ am

Hangover driving must be stopped too.

last time when I move out 6am, got office brush teeth and bath time, I also realize this trend:

6am: everybody speeding, trucks, bus, cars, motor, everybody speeding :wacko:

7am: not as hiong as 6m

8am onwards: slow

Twincharged

last time when I move out 6am, got office brush teeth and bath time, I also realize this trend:

When I in NS always drive to camp at 5am+. Everyone speeding even faster. I can be on 3rd lane doing 90-100km/h and still got trucks and other cars overtaking me.

Edited by Nzy

No wonder accident always happened during the early hours.

Heard it was a bank the crane crashed into. No money flying around ...... :a-m1524:     :a-m1524:

If not, onlookers will be very happy, Huat Ahhhhhhhhhhh ............ :grin:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1