Ever heard of Sprint Booster?

Nets

Neutral Newbie

Oh this is someting new [sweatdrop]

really issit that good after install it bro??

My ride is latio ,alway got slow respore when moving off [:|]

BTW thank bro for the infor

When Fisheye sent me the specifications of SprintBooster, I reckon that it is a signal amplification device. It exaggerates the input to the e-throttle and 'fools' the ECU that a harder pressure has been applied than actual.

With SprintBooster installed, you will really have to regulate the pressure exerted on the accelerator so that the occupants in the car do not get naseous with the drive. [;)]

Neutral Newbie
Hi Guys,

Ever heard of Sprint booster? Its a flat piece of adapter to be plug into the connector behind the accelerator... I was "poisoned" when I went over to S****tronic to enquire on my air filter; bought the sprint booster and install... here's my first feel:

Mine's an auto and the pick-up is super slow; there's a very "feel-able" lag when you step on the pedal; thus am no longer as confident as in the past where i had my previous ride when i need to cut in or filter out.

After installation; paying the $$; still not very convinced till I go out into main road where i can throttle normally... whoom... My car now respond almost immediately [inlove] !!!! The launch and the response is so much faster now

Think the cost is worth it; for the kick in moving off... and the confidence it inspires...

real men drive sticks.....

Not sure if you can use for Latio. Need to check with the person selling it.

It improves and reduces the lag when you step on the accelerator. Its like what u wanted to achieve when you upgrade the exhaust systems, chip your ECU, CAI..etc. all in one..

One side effect.. of course... increase FC.

At least for me, it works and its much more fun and agile to drive.

"http://www.sprintbooster.gr/en/index.php?option=com_contact&Itemid=30

About 400+ I think.

Rgds "

This I've posted already.

You can go Stamford Tyres and request if SB is available for your car.

BTW, not all cars can use this. You need to be using Electronic controlled throttling system to effectively use SB. (Or drive by wire) Most Contis are like MB, BMW, AUDI..etc.

Rgds

Neutral Newbie

Yup, only cars on e-throttle...apparently they only have SB for contis...Jap and Korean makes may not be out yet...If you do install it, becareful especially during the first 3-4 days when youre getting accustomed to the device cos you'll notice that your engine revs from 1st gear till 3rd gear will redline everytime you tap on the accelerator. [sly].

Price wise, $450 for a piece of plastic....

Edited by Fisheye

Neutral Newbie

There are version for the Toyota Rav4 & WISH. A friend of mine tested it in his Rav4 & it's fantastic. Was told there are 2 version for Rav4: normal & fierce

hi bro

According to Sprint Booster's website, the product is available for Nissan Almera 2004 only, don't think Latio or any other Nissan car mentioned.

bless

tashi

The Octavia I/Tour is using a mechanical throttle cable. No signals can be conditioned from this mechanical device.

Unless Sprint Booster comes up with some gadget that provides an extra tug on the cable when you depress the accelerator. [sly]

Neutral Newbie

I do agree FC will be on the high side initially; I think the ECU trying to get used to the different "habit" and also we are trying to "fine-tune" our leg... it will stablise after a while... now a bit scared to pass my ride for valet parking...

Neutral Newbie

Hee.. cos when i go Orchard; I use the free valet parking service (by UOB credit card) at the Meritus Mandarin.. am there every weekends.. cos its the festive season... my wife like shopping :P

Neutral Newbie
When Fisheye sent me the specifications of SprintBooster, I reckon that it is a signal amplification device. It exaggerates the input to the e-throttle and 'fools' the ECU that a harder pressure has been applied than actual.

With SprintBooster installed, you will really have to regulate the pressure exerted on the accelerator so that the occupants in the car do not get naseous with the drive. [;)]

Without SB already wife and kid complain. With?..... Must steal those buff bags from airplane.

Lamy

↡ Advertisement