Neutral Newbie

There is one used available in vagsg.com under :

Sprint Booster for sale (<10k km)

Price: $250 and yet negotiable

Go there and take alook.

I'm not related to the seller. Okie!

Just doing interested parties a favor.

↡ Advertisement

This gadget is really great. The acceleration power is awesome. But you got to get use to it. Initially alot of jerks because of the strong propulsion. It's like trying to control a wild beast. A driver not accustomed to it might have a problem and might easily exceed the speed limit. Worth every cent I paid for.

Neutral Newbie

I just bought 2 pieces. For my x-trail and my friend's sunny. WOW...it is like a new life given to my car.... Awesome... [inlove]

Got a bit of discount when we bought 2 pieces. The guy said he will give more for 10 pieces and above.... [;)]

When Fisheye sent me the specifications of SprintBooster, I reckon that it is a signal amplification device. It exaggerates the input to the e-throttle and 'fools' the ECU that a harder pressure has been applied than actual.

With SprintBooster installed, you will really have to regulate the pressure exerted on the accelerator so that the occupants in the car do not get naseous with the drive. wink.gif

$400 just to amplify the TPS signal is really ex.sweatdrop.gif

Hee.. cos when i go Orchard; I use the free valet parking service (by UOB credit card) at the Meritus Mandarin.. am there every weekends.. cos its the festive season... my wife like shopping :P

kind to enlighten what UOB credit card got free valet at meritus mandrarin? curious..

Neutral Newbie

ya man, wait till some young electronics whiz comes up with a diy kit bought with parts from sim lim at $20, then it's more worth it. But hey,since they're the first to come up with this, should earn as much as they can b4 other ppl copy their idea. :D

Just mounted the SB a couple of days ago and the effect is quite wooh ... esp for stock 1.6 auto whose pick up is so so. the lag time is now much better esp during highger speeds. Overall, it makes the ride more enjoyable i would say. [thumbsup]

When Fisheye sent me the specifications of SprintBooster, I reckon that it is a signal amplification device. It exaggerates the input to the e-throttle and 'fools' the ECU that a harder pressure has been applied than actual.

With SprintBooster installed, you will really have to regulate the pressure exerted on the accelerator so that the occupants in the car do not get naseous with the drive. [;)]

if wat u deduce is true, then instead of getting this product, i might as well replace it with my leaded right foot... unless when i floor my accel(max input), it can fool the ECU with a higher reading...

Edited by Evildoer

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

With SprintBooster installed, you will really have to regulate the pressure exerted on the accelerator so that the occupants in the car do not get naseous with the drive. wink.gif

$400 just to amplify the TPS signal is really ex.sweatdrop.gifI would agree.. but I'm biased.. since I'd rather tune the ECU for actual gains

Edited by Hannson

Neutral Newbie

it is true.. we've measured before.. the maximum throttle position cannot exceed the mechanical limits.. with electronic throttles... this product amplifies... so when you step 10% of the pedal.. it translate to maybe 30% etc.. but it diminishes as you step harder.. so 100% (full throttle) of the pedal with the device.. will still be 100% on the throttle body position...

↡ Advertisement