Mobile car grooming services

Kk88

Neutral Newbie

he did my car once,result not bad, but cannot remove swirl mark or hairline scratch.

he did my car less than 2 hrs.how the hell he did that fast? i wash my car myself need at least 2 hour.he wash,clay,wax,sealant in less than 2hrs?!

1 thing i dont like about his service,i found out white residue all over my car,especially on those small2 gap,door handle,grill,bumper area,etc.overall so so only lor.good for those who need quick detailing rather than paint restoration.

anybody know any grooming centre with good paint restoration and reasonable price.i know some like groomworks,cazcomp zaino,groomax.how is their service?

i know reflection werks coltagious,he did a very good job.my friend jazz did premium package and the result was astonishing! i tried to call them but fully booked until CNY.sian [:/]

2hr? wow, that is record time! [thumbsup] if cannt remove swirl mark, i dont want liao. i guess he need to eat, sleep, rest too right, cant possibly be working 9 hours to earn $6000-$7000 tax evaded money right? [laugh][laugh]

ya. many shops all fully booked liao.

i guess so. the sample picture looks as very professional. how does he manage to do 3 cars a day whereas the rest of the pros do 1? that will equate to earning TAX FREE $6000 per month assuming 30days and 9 hours per day utilization. he must have some secret technique?

seems like some new-polishing-kid-on-the-block riding around in a honda integra doing polishing. thought most have a van or something. interesting...

reading from some of the threads, it seems he does the machine thing also. can anyone verify what does he do in the process? is it transparent like those published here?

Hi. I would understand that you are in a quest for good paint restoration services and you are willing to pay for it.

I believe the MK guy just cleans the paint of the car, wax and sealant off it. Thus you might not want to consider him.

As pple say, 1 cent money 1 cent goods.

Some pple may just be looking for a cheap shine and not looking for a 100% show room shine result.

I have personally went to Gen2 before, there was a mark on my car which i cannot remove. All i wanted was just to remove the mark on my bonnet. He introduced his plan to me to help remove swirl marks which are barely noticeable and wanted to charge me $250.

Since his services did not coincide with my plans, i search for others. I found blue sparkle that does mobile polishing and after hearing my prob, they came to my place and removed the mark for me for $60. I was a happy customer.

So if the company does not give you wat you want, it doesnt mean they suck, it just means that you are on a different level and you are looking at a more premium kind of service. Such premium services commands more time and charges more. I highly doubt u would find anyone that can do paint restoration at a price less than bro Gen2's. His is quite a good price for his service.

Personally, I would rather just spray my car once every two years with that kind of restoration money, anyways mine is also not original paintwork, so doesnt make a difference to me.

Neutral Newbie

Try Impress Group - Shine and Glare LLP. They are a 24/7 mobile groomer.!

Heard their review quite good and price quite reasonable!

Neutral Newbie

I recommend my free lance polish guy , ah wee. 98937994. price depend on size of car and condition.

Hi

Can anyone recommend some mobile car grooming services that can come to my place to polish/wax and detail my car ?

Thanks

Hi

Can anyone recommend some mobile car grooming services that can come to my place to polish/wax and detail my car ?

Thanks

merged here..and many other threads here of similar topics if you BOTHER to search

merged here..and many other threads here of similar topics if you BOTHER to search

the post here are all more than 4 years old.

anyone has recent experience or recommendations ?

↡ Advertisement