NTUC Income Car Tracker / GPS System

Skinky

Hi guys, I heard NTUC income policy holders were encouraged to install a GPS system into their car for tracking if theft occurs. Anyone knows if non-ntuc income policy holders can install this ?

also, any other 3rd party after market gps tracker in SG or Msia ?

Im planning to drive my rav4 up to msia, im getting quite freaked out. I had a nightmare last nite that my car was stolen.. hee hee hee

↡ Advertisement

i paid for $800 2yrs ago. every mth pay $10.

but the good about this company is that they have a 24x7 people manning the line to respond to emergency situation. once confirmed that caller in distress, they will liase with MY and SG directly..

furthermore, they will conduct monthly test to the device attach to your car to determine if its still working correctly.

i've tested them in places like Penang, Desaru, Genting and Cameron Highlands.. all work correctly including in basement carpark.. thumbsup.gif

Neutral Newbie

Wow, 24/7 manning the line. How many workers do they have, and to serve how many subscribers? Will standard be the same if customer base increase say 2 or 3 folds?

Neutral Newbie

well, in business sense, yes, cos it has a subscription fees monthly n additional subscribers r requires additional coverage which the subscriber r paying already. if the coy does not hv this kind of common sense, then, it's a shame.....

thats why i dont bother to reply to such no-brainer question.. hur.gif

so what if it has 1, 1000 or 10000 subscribers? will all of them so suay that they need emergency help at the same time? rolleyes.gifshakehead.gifshakehead.gifshakehead.gif

Neutral Newbie

no la..usually, like this kind of comment got intention one. usually these kinda comments comes from a competitor of the said product or services....let's hear wat he wants to introduce...if not, it's really a no brainer...

Income give some discount in the policy if your car equip with tracker device..

i recommend this device.. i have them installed 2yrs ago.

http://www.cartrack.com.sg/

1. Not sure how your tracker actually works. I used a GTS that is equipped with a SIM card. If someone attempt to open any of my car doors, the device will automatically send a SMS to alert me. If my car happened to be towed away, the device will start to send information like the direction(compass bearings) that the car is being moved to. It will also send info like nearby prominet landmark, travelling on which road, speed that it is travelling at and etc to me as well. With this information, I can alert the authorities to trace the car.

2. This device is a one-time cost and is not subscription based. Why do you need a manning service? Unless, it is linked with a security firm that has tie up with the relevant police force.

Regards,

Edited by Kelpie

Income give some discount in the policy if your car equip with tracker device..

i recommend this device.. i have them installed 2yrs ago.

http://www.cartrack.com.sg/

i am on this GPS tracking subscription too, it eases up the mind so much when i park it outside in malaysia [thumbsup]

i especially like the car monitoring service where we can activate for them to make sure our car is not moving throughout the specified period [thumbsup]