How to make leather seats soft like massage chairs ?

Darth_mel

It really depends on the quality of the leather to begin with.

The cheepo leather seats from Borneo Motors, in my ex Corolla never got soft after I tried all means, from using almost all leather care products to sending it to the groomers. In fact, it developed cracks within the first year.

So when are you collecting your Magentis? Congrats again. Great choice! Conti feel & road holding with spacious interior at Korean price. [thumbsup]

Get those leather care products from Maddriver.

I have sampled them on one of my seats. It can revitalise the leather and made it softer than usual.

Erm..but soft leather seat don't usually last. I don't like soft leather seat like those in Sonata. I don't like seat that sag easily. When travelling long distances, too soft a seat doesn't provide enough support.

Regards,

Edited by Kelpie

How abt those soft leather seat from Suzuki cars?

I find the soft leather is really good, not too soft and very classic feel.

Fren got e seat came with GV, 2yrs liao and e seat still good condition.

Tot of changing my G9 to that kind of soft leather seat.

Any bros here got commends?

not possible.. becos car's furnishing are generally fire retardent type. the stiffness is becos of retardent additives to the polyurethane foam.

but you can find those made in taiwan foam pads to addon.

as to whether this is real anot... mebbe u can burn ur seats to test. becos i also dunno answer bah.

leemember, i toylet cleaner only.

I scared burn my seat leh, cos I think mine is synthetic leather. To think of it, top up $500 for leather and sports rims for Latio basic, they give me synthetic leather also cannot complain.

Makes me wonder why I spend money on the leather conditioner, all along there's no leather smell in the car. And I just conditioned the seats today. [shakehead]