• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
74 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 13 February 2007 - 06:44 PM

Santa
  • Santa
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

anyone has done original ecu programming - got a leaflet advertising this from harmony motor pte ltd - tune by joey. for hyundai / chevrolet/ssyong/proton/mitsubishi and kia

see www.harmony.sg

wonder anyone has done it and is there real improvement to fuel consumption and performance and will it screw up the ecu ?

rgds

Posted 13 February 2007 - 07:18 PM

Mnphosis
  • Premium member
    Mnphosis
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

bro, u driving santa fe is it?

are u talking abt tuning your santa fe?

if yes, i got a similar one let u try. my relative's veh not mine but tuned by joey. free hor. no need $$$ :) at most u buy 1 packet kopi.

then u decide lor.

Posted 13 February 2007 - 07:22 PM

Santa
  • Santa
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

YES SIR, mine is the 2.7 litres santa fe..thinking hard if i should go for tunning

your relative is the 2.4 version - how the effect after tuning ?

did he do the quick flash or full data logging ?

Posted 13 February 2007 - 07:27 PM

Mnphosis
  • Premium member
    Mnphosis
    5th Gear
    Author Image

its the 2.4 but the gains are out of this world. frankly, have u tried the 2.4 before? if yes, u should be able to tell the diff.

i heard the 2.7 has even more potential.

dun worry la. meet up is free one. no one in my family is from the car business :)

why so nice to you?

good things must share. let u take it for a short spin, no prob.

feel free to pm me for my contact.

edited to add full data log.

Edited by Mnphosis, 13 February 2007 - 07:27 PM.

Posted 01 March 2007 - 07:26 PM

Huatman
  • Huatman
    1st Gear
    Author Image

It is the ECU reprogram kind of things?..
Where the shop or how to contact the guys?..
the website www.harmony.sg not working.

Posted 01 March 2007 - 07:39 PM

Boyboy
  • Boyboy
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

try this link instead wink.gif

http://www.myharmony.com.sg/

Edited by Boyboy, 01 March 2007 - 07:41 PM.

Posted 01 March 2007 - 07:59 PM

Vtim
  • Premium member
    Vtim
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I drive a Trajet 2.0L CVVT model, initially did a ECU refresh (a standard pre program MAP) and then finally decided to go for a Full Data Logging Tuning and never regret

You should go for the Full Data Logging Tuning
宁可正而不足,不可邪而有余。
Me, Mr Alfarleyfordadai, A citizen of Sillypore, pledge myself to strike all the highest prize. Based on TOTO, 4D or BIG SWEEP. So as to achieve prizes, prosperity and progress for my 4 kids, wife and wallet. GOT BUY GOT HOPE, NO BUY NO HOPE. [/color][/b]
[/color]

Posted 01 March 2007 - 08:07 PM

Santa
  • Santa
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

has your fuel consumption improved

what are the noticeable gain - at low torque or high end torque ?

will it make out ecu kaput faster ?

Posted 01 March 2007 - 09:13 PM

Vtim
  • Premium member
    Vtim
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

FC slightly better, as I was, still am, a 'spirited' driver (with my fav ex Alfa Romeo 33 16v), so when I bought this used Trajet (1 yr & 8mths old), I manage to clock only 5+ ~ 6+ km/l on the stock 195/65/15" wheels, I did a ECU refresh and still gets the same FC.

I up size the wheels to 225/55/17" (Santa Fe rims, damn heavy) and go for a Full Data Logging and now I get about 6++ ~ 7km/l, bear in mind that I still do 'siprited' driving all this while

I 'petal to the metal' and this is the response, 1st gear to ~ 60km/h, 2nd gear ~120km/h, 3rd gear ~170km/h, 4th (O/D) 185km/h, these were done on N/S H/W, the gear will only upshift at max RPM almost 6700, which is never possible with stock ECU program (upshift at 4500RPM).

If I compare to the stock ECU program, the improvement is all across the board, overtaking is much better & easier and I never regret, $$$ well spend

I now searching on the web for the the ECU tuning software for Hyundai cars so that I can learn from my colleague how to do ECU tuning Posted ImagePosted Image
宁可正而不足,不可邪而有余。
Me, Mr Alfarleyfordadai, A citizen of Sillypore, pledge myself to strike all the highest prize. Based on TOTO, 4D or BIG SWEEP. So as to achieve prizes, prosperity and progress for my 4 kids, wife and wallet. GOT BUY GOT HOPE, NO BUY NO HOPE. [/color][/b]
[/color]

Posted 01 March 2007 - 09:23 PM

En0203
  • Premium member
    En0203
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

bro, u driving santa fe is it?

are u talking abt tuning your santa fe?

if yes, i got a similar one let u try. my relative's veh not mine but tuned by joey. free hor. no need $$$ :) at most u buy 1 packet kopi.

then u decide lor.

hi bro can they reprogram stock mazda 3's ECU too? my car is running too rich gossip.gif
Face it, we are just ghmen's money trees
and they'll try their very best to suck us dry!
~~~ >_< ~~~

Posted 01 March 2007 - 09:25 PM

En0203
  • Premium member
    En0203
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

bro, any lobang for mazda 3 stock ECU tuning? gossip.gif
~~~ >_< ~~~

Posted 01 March 2007 - 09:57 PM

Nephilim
  • Nephilim
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Hello bro Vtim,

I'm just curious if it from what u said FC improved after you did the FDL, then how come your trajet ECU wasn't stock tuned this way? I assume nowadays cars come stock-tuned for FC rather than performance.

Posted 01 March 2007 - 10:09 PM

Ronnchee
  • Premium member
    Ronnchee
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Vis Works Autolab, look for Anthony
I like to break, particularly records ...

Posted 01 March 2007 - 10:40 PM

Vtim
  • Premium member
    Vtim
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

don't have ley! you need to go piggyback
宁可正而不足,不可邪而有余。
[/color]

Posted 01 March 2007 - 10:43 PM

Vtim
  • Premium member
    Vtim
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The problem is that I don't drive like most MPV drivers lah!

Most of the Trajet guys on stock 15" are getting 8+km/l , with my 'spirited' driving, while on stock 15", I can get only 5++ ~ 6++ km/l.
宁可正而不足,不可邪而有余。
[/color]

Posted 01 March 2007 - 10:57 PM

Lengendcf
  • Premium member
    Lengendcf
    4th Gear
    Author Image

YES SIR, mine is the 2.7 litres santa fe..thinking hard if i should go for tunning

your relative is the 2.4 version - how the effect after tuning ?

did he do the quick flash or full data logging ?

Hahaha. saw ur nick, at first thought is santa claus...
================================================================================
=========

Have you ever noticed-
Anybody going slower than you is an idiot and anyone going faster is a maniac.

Posted 01 March 2007 - 11:13 PM

Spade
  • Spade
    4th Gear
    Author Image

yup i have, and that was 1.5 yrs ago and still going real STRONG!! Fuel consumption good if you keep it steady, but the performance gain is simply fantastic, it should be the last mod you do after all the mods and it will be the one with the most improvement (apart from turbo). My car outdoes all the other unprogrammed cars of my car model.

Posted 01 March 2007 - 11:41 PM

Normal_aspirated
  • Premium member
    Normal_aspirated
    Supercharged
    Author Image

hi bro can they reprogram stock mazda 3's ECU too? my car is running too rich gossip.gif

dunno whether chipped O2 sensor thingy may help or not.......... rolleyes.gif

Posted 02 March 2007 - 10:17 PM

En0203
  • Premium member
    En0203
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Vis Works Autolab, look for Anthony

bro, u meant they are able to tune stock mazda 3 ECU?? shocked.gif
~~~ >_< ~~~

Posted 02 March 2007 - 10:19 PM

En0203
  • Premium member
    En0203
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

don't have ley! you need to go piggyback

don't like piggy back leh, i think the gain doesn't worth the money unimpressed.gif
~~~ >_< ~~~

Back to Performance and Tuning  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users