Original ECU programming

Santa

Supersonic

It depends on how you want to tune. You can tune the car to run on high octane only and maximum power or you can choose the middle road and still pump 95. You need to discuss with Harmony. I did quickflash and still can pump 92.

The fuel/air mix is also leaner than stock and the engine rpm limit is removed. So don't redline too often, coz now there's no protection. [:)]

↡ Advertisement

mine warranty just over, so looking for some exciting "enhancement" maybe end of the year sly.gifsly.gifsly.gif

i thought u flush ur ECU already... still wan more? vitamin T??? [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

u make sense.

but RPM limit can be left there i'm quite sure.. wonder if can set higher.. so can rev higher but also have a safety cutoff. anyway, my ride in it's current state gets out of breath closer to the redline. 1.1 SOHC [rolleyes][rolleyes]

so wad did u get? better FC or better power or a bit of both? [:)] wad's ur ride? mine is getz 1.1

i thought u flush ur ECU already... still wan more? vitamin T??? sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif

2 options given, T or change of 'heart' sly.gifsly.gifsly.gif

Supersonic

I did a quickflash at least one year ago. QF cannot choose setting. Fuel/air mix is leaner a bit compared with stock. Reported temperature rise is about 3 degree, but I didn't notice any difference. QF removed the safety rev limit totally.

Mine is getz 1.6m

wah... change of heart also considering liao.. [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

but i think vitamin T still give more gain than the heart unless u are putting in a big heart [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

but no high end, which is not really what I want, so I getting my friend to find out the cost of doing it (up north) sly.gifsly.gifsly.gif

i think vitamin T is more than enough for 6.5k rpm [nod]

ur autobox is not going to be able to take anything more than 6.5k rpm [sweatdrop]

unless u also up the torque converter [sly]

but still autobox can't go very high rev [shakehead]

hello, the mod that I do will be much much more cheaper than changing to anouther 8seater that have the same power/torque lah! sly.gifsly.gifsly.gif

T is still not too bad lah, further more my ride who would one to spot check laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif I'm going to down size from 17" to 16" when I can find one good 2nd hand deal wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

↡ Advertisement