• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
99 replies to this topic | 20 praises

Posted 29 January 2010 - 05:46 PM

Contax
  • Premium member
    Contax
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

those who said stepping harder = sprint booster, confirm you have not tried it yet.

they did not try the genuine SB .

Posted 29 January 2010 - 05:58 PM

Robo
  • Premium member
    Robo
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

will sb void warranty?
Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
Albert Schweitzer

Posted 29 January 2010 - 06:09 PM

Woonyang
  • Woonyang
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

will sb void warranty?

AD will find every reason to void warranty. just plug out before service if you scared. PnP stuff.

Posted 30 January 2010 - 10:51 AM

Robo
  • Premium member
    Robo
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

AD will find every reason to void warranty. just plug out before service if you scared. PnP stuff.

I Guess i will have to research more. lol. not much knowledge i have
Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
Albert Schweitzer

Posted 31 January 2010 - 02:09 PM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

those who said stepping harder = sprint booster, confirm you have not tried it yet.

yes you are right... i have not tried it yet... cause there is simply no logic to it....

even a nanoball... which i have never tried... makes more logic then the SB...

SB is simply OEM equipment in auto cars with 'normal' and 'sports' mode.... car manufacturers will not risk the ECU settings to cause too rich or too lean settings... cause it will shorten the cars life span...

those who hv tried SB and trust in it... confirm you have not tuned your ecu or used a piggy back AND driven your car for 10years...

waiting to get flamed... laugh.gif

Ake109 praised this
==FEMALE ORGASM TIKO RANGER== because the gal MUST cum....

Posted 31 January 2010 - 02:30 PM

Macrosszero
  • Macrosszero
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I have tried it and it made my car have a hair-trigger throttle response. It is akin to stepping harder on my accelerator.

The gene pool could use a bit of Clorox at times

Posted 31 January 2010 - 02:39 PM

Woonyang
  • Woonyang
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

you are entitled to your opinion, why flame biggrin.gif

my car can't be chipped. tuning won't help much. i just need something to move her fat ass. SB is DIFFERENT from flooring the gas. it shortened my throttle response tremendously.
Discoburg praised this

Posted 31 January 2010 - 04:40 PM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

you are entitled to your opinion, why flame biggrin.gif

my car can't be chipped. tuning won't help much. i just need something to move her fat ass. SB is DIFFERENT from flooring the gas. it shortened my throttle response tremendously.

sleep.gif exactly.... you just said... it shortened my throttle response tremendously.....

thats all it does.. nothing else.... no bhp increase...

but the fact is... you enjoy your ride better now... thats the most important thing... good for you.. smile.gif
==FEMALE ORGASM TIKO RANGER== because the gal MUST cum....

Posted 31 January 2010 - 04:57 PM

Woonyang
  • Woonyang
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

sleep.gif exactly.... you just said... it shortened my throttle response tremendously.....

thats all it does.. nothing else.... no bhp increase...

but the fact is... you enjoy your ride better now... thats the most important thing... good for you.. smile.gif

the number of ponies is just to massage the ego dry.gif

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:52 AM

Shellyliang
  • Shellyliang
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

We are wind booster manufacturer and looking for distributor for our products in Singapore,welcome the customers to contact me for more details.

Wind booster is the best Electronic throttle controller maQQ__25130___22270_20120706112151.jpg g.jpg nufacturer from China.

Posted 21 August 2012 - 11:49 AM

Shellyliang
  • Shellyliang
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi,may be you would like to try our brand wind booster, it can increase car response speed, will take you a good driveing feeling.

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:50 PM

Ungtiong
  • Ungtiong
    4th Gear
    Author Image

my throttle currently is only 80% max..not sure if its an ECU restriction or my pedal....will the sprint booster increase my throttle?

Does sprint booster change the response curve or is it linear to the pedal (the different modes only affect the slope of the linear line)? Meaning if i want a smooth ride, can the booster take the linear pedal position and give a smoother initial takeaway and curve upwards as the pedal is depressed more? For most drivers that like to chiong, its VERY difficult to control a smooth acceleration that is satisfactory for the wife and baby ALL THE TIME. Can concentrate and slowly accelerate but when tired back to old habits liao. Many husbands drive different alone and with wife/baby. Hard to change habit when you are still doing it. This is where the device is good.

Also as for throttle response, is its an ECU issue? The ECU track accelerator pedal position so this device simply tricks the ECU to think the pedal is being press further? Does the rate of increase in the pedal voltage output affect the ECU 'decision'?

Sorry my knowledge is limited to only what i have read from forums and there are so many opinions on this product...actual experience in usage is very limited...so very interested to know more.

Edited by Ungtiong, 21 August 2012 - 05:57 PM.

Posted 06 November 2014 - 06:47 PM

jajackie
  • jajackie
    Banned

I know one of the booster don't have screen , it's cheap, about 135. another has screen, which is easier to operate, its price is about 148.

Posted 06 November 2014 - 07:27 PM

Forte3737

Hi,may be you would like to try our brand wind booster, it can increase car response speed, will take you a good driveing feeling.

Personally I avoid China products
Discoburg praised this

Posted 07 November 2014 - 03:50 PM

Ake109
  • Premium member
    Ake109
    6th Gear
    Author Image

my throttle currently is only 80% max..not sure if its an ECU restriction or my pedal....will the sprint booster increase my throttle?

Only just saw this, 2 years late. Well, here goes... (speaking very generally)....

If you are getting your 80% reading from some form of OBD readout, that is normal.

Assuming your car is using an electronic throttle (very common) The readout of 80% is only reading the position of the electric servo.

For safe engineering and reliability, the car maker designed it such that when the electric motor turns 80%, that is your 100% throttle open. If they designed it such that the electric servo open fully 100% everytime you need 100% throttle open, that stresses the servo to the limit everytime and if servo efficiency or motion range drop even a bit, you will never be able to open full throttle.

So basically 80% reading might still be full open throttle.

Smoothscott praised this

Posted 23 March 2017 - 07:26 PM

Yukai
  • Yukai
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I have a sprintbooster for Fiat Bravo T-Jet with selector for sale. Pm if keen (:

Posted 06 July 2017 - 10:22 PM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Hi All , 

Any know more info like pros and cons, price etc....about the Sprint Booster for Swift & Wish ??? Please enlighten.....thanks 

No need,just press the Pedal to max can already.

Mazda 6..2.5.

Posted 24 July 2017 - 11:13 PM

Ake109
  • Premium member
    Ake109
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Tia Gong if put up to 6 sprint booster inline can gain up to 15% bhp?

Posted 30 April 2019 - 01:58 PM

_shannon_adam_
  • _shannon_adam_
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I have a sprintbooster for Fiat Bravo T-Jet with selector for sale. Pm if keen (:

Hi, I’m interested! Could you drop me a DM on instagram? _shannon_adam_

Thank you :)

Posted 30 April 2019 - 02:58 PM

Discoburg
  • Premium member
    Discoburg
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Yes you are right. Just that with a SB, it makes the response faster that's all. I will not say its useless, just depends on what you want for your ride. No hp increase but just a quicker way to get the rpm up.

Don't flame me please.

yes you are right... i have not tried it yet... cause there is simply no logic to it....

even a nanoball... which i have never tried... makes more logic then the SB...

SB is simply OEM equipment in auto cars with 'normal' and 'sports' mode.... car manufacturers will not risk the ECU settings to cause too rich or too lean settings... cause it will shorten the cars life span...

those who hv tried SB and trust in it... confirm you have not tuned your ecu or used a piggy back AND driven your car for 10years...

waiting to get flamed... laugh.gif

Back to Performance and Tuning  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Also tagged with these keywords: Sprint , booster

Tags: Sprint, booster

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users