Any Cheap / Reasonable Spray Workshop

Benysl

Just have my car fixed up by Hup Seng today.

This is my first time to this workshop... decided to give it a try from the recommendation by the postings here... the boss looks honest to me & the quote he has given me seem very reasonable @ $230 compare to the other workshop (which i've patronised before many years back) which would have cost around $400 more. Another plus point is he can get the job done in 1 day... I sent in my car this morning slightly after 8am & the car is ready for collection by 6pm.

With the price, I would said the workmanship is pretty acceptable... the boss even helped me to patched up some slight deep scratches at the fuel pump area at no extra cost. The only minor gross is that i feel the colour is slightly off but this could be normal for the re-spray portion??? & also my ride colour is rather unique shade of magenta.... Overall, I'm more than satisfied [thumbsup]

Before

post-4597-0-03298600-1412089390.jpg

After

post-4597-0-88289400-1412089415.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Any workshop to recommend to respray whole car

Me too , looking for a reasonable workshop to do a color change . From silver to metallic black / gunmetal grey . with raw bodykit

• Praise 2

Me too , looking for a reasonable workshop to do a color change . From silver to metallic black / gunmetal grey . with raw bodykit

If you change color must remove engine?

• Praise 1

sorry to hijack this topic.any good and reliable body repair shop that do water leak repair ? recently discover my Honda jazz spare tyre well is fill with water after wash or after rain. Hope you guys can help, thanks a lot [thumbsup][thumbsup]

• Praise 2

sorry to hijack this topic.any good and reliable body repair shop that do water leak repair ? recently discover my Honda jazz spare tyre well is fill with water after wash or after rain. Hope you guys can help, thanks a lot [thumbsup][thumbsup]

You can just buy the door seals and replace yourself..quite simple.

• Praise 2

You can just buy the door seals and replace yourself..quite simple.

door seal and tail light gasket changed but still go water leaking post water test.rough estimate the leak might be from the lower part of the body where the bumper is that is why I looking for good body repair workshop to send to them to do a check