ADM Power Pass or Sprint Booster ???

Stinkray

Hello All Expertise......

Heard alot good feedback for Sprint Booster.....how about the Power Pass ??? Which one is better ??? SB selling @ $380 and PP @ $220 [idea]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

2 different products, 2 different function.

Power Pass - Gives you back the power the aircon robs you of. (increase your bhp and torque)

Sprint Booster, increase your throttle respond. (does not actually increase your bhp and torque)

Get both la! add in a light weight crank pulley as well, and while you are at it, change your extractor to 4-2-1, wah car can fly ... [idea]

Edited by Zealot

Heard alot good feedback for Sprint Booster.....how about the Power Pass ??? Which one is better ??? SB selling @ $380 and PP @ $220 [idea]

SB can be replaced by a heavier right foot...

PP can be replaced by your fingers....

right foot n fingers are free...

if u must spend money on mods, i suggest u do a CAI from a respectable workshop

Edited by Evildoer

==========================

Last time PP only sell for $100 incl install. For $220 I think it's too expensive. The device is very simple in design & construction.

For some DBW car tuned for comfort like Merc sedans, a heavier right foot will still incur a moment's hesitation as the DBW system smooths out the spike in signal to ensure smooth acceleration.

For the Sprint Booster designed for Merc models, they seem to be able to overcome this lag in response. Probably through spiking above a value that the DBW system will not overcompensate and smooth out. Basically, acceleration is more immediate compared to one without sprint booster but driven with a harder right foot.

i think sprint booster is great...the most fun money can buy for automatic mazda6 like mine.....no lag whatsoever....really feel like turbo...but noiser engine and higher FC...

one good thing is can remove anytime you want....no need wires or cut this or that....peace of mind installation....

one catch....must relearn how to handle your car new revving happy habits.....just installed...travelling at close to 20km/h behind one van..no cars on the right..overtook him.....press accelerator like normal.....bloody rev to 6k rpm....and car just super pickup....damn...scare me....now must control liao....

yap...mazda6 sp...was told by the guy i am the first m6 to install....to each his own...not all will like it....but i love it....very fun haha....no need to drop gear using activematic mode when climbing hills.....

Bro,

some cars already has the PP installed by default. Like for my case, Corolla G9 has a factory fitted PP but mine being an Altis does not come with one...

Anyway, the PP is quite gd in my opinion. I dun have the Sprint Booster so I can't comment much..

Hmmm Fyi ADM's air charger is not bad too... [:)]

↡ Advertisement