ADM Power Pass or Sprint Booster ???

Stinkray

wahahahaha...my car now got carbon fibre bonnet...looks lagi 'fierce' to car lovers...to my wife and colleagues.....their first reaction is....wah lao...so beng ah....

my car is all looks no power....dun rev me at traffic light...i will look away...maybe turn left to avoid going straight line with you....haha... [:p]

Dun worry, I m nt the type who will rev ppl at red lights. [;)]

Fierce can attract unwanted attention wor... [:/]

How abt lupping a 2.3L Turbo engine with 260bhp inside? [lipsrsealed]

Neutral Newbie
Hello All Expertise......

Heard alot good feedback for Sprint Booster.....how about the Power Pass ??? Which one is better ??? SB selling @ $380 and PP @ $220 [idea]

SB can be replaced by a heavier right foot...

PP can be replaced by your fingers....

right foot n fingers are free...i like this reply :)

Of course, like what Contax mentioned, it's not for everyone, especially drivers who are concerned about their fuel consumption. Take it from me that it'll increase your consumption by up to -2 km/l, which is quite dramatic over a full tank.

with Sprint Booster, my FC only dropped less than 1km/L, from 19km/L to 18+km/L

although the hp actually never increase, i found that it is still worth it as the driving experience improved without the lag in acceleration

nobody mentioned it yet, but the vanners at eurovan club give good comments on Sprintbooster even for their manual rides.. so it's not just for auto transmission

glad it can't be used on my ride [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Hi Contax,

Are you able to give us a photo shot of your installation? Curious to see how the device looks like and how easy is the installation.

Thanks!

that's true.The primarily objective of this device is to further enhance or rather remove the restriction of the drive-by-wire throttle deficiency thus making your throttle much more responsive by just tapping on the gas.

FC was going down for the first few weeks or so because of the new found 'torque' but eventually got better as I manage to 're-learn' and adjust to the new driving technique.

It's extremely useful when your babe is fully loaded when going up slope.Just tap and go.No more pedal to metal.

Neutral Newbie

Visited the website, found that my Honda City is not in the car model compatibility list, I shall spend my money elsewhere.

anyone knows if it will fit a subaru?

If I'm not wrong.... there is already a switch that comes installed in stock form. Like the ADM power pass, it'll cut off the aircon compressor when you floor the accelerator.

[sweatdrop]

Neutral Newbie
Bro,

some cars already has the PP installed by default. Like for my case, Corolla G9 has a factory fitted PP but mine being an Altis does not come with one...

Anyway, the PP is quite gd in my opinion. I dun have the Sprint Booster so I can't comment much..

Hmmm Fyi ADM's air charger is not bad too... [:)]

altis doesn't have aircon compressor cut off? even vios has it, how can altis be without it? try revving harder, u'll hear the aircon compressor clicking off, and clicking back on when rpm is lowered.