Myvi SE ( Special Edition )

Tploh

My advise is spend 2 or 3k more to buy a Daihatsu Sirion. They also have the sports version, same engine but addition of body kit... I think STS no longer sells the sports version but think can try asking as you can actually ungrade your basic Sirion. It's too bad that the Boon X4(Sirion aka Boon in Jpn) is not here or else i might consider trading in my car. Imagine 936cc with 133hp@7200rpm.

Yes Daihatsu did and it's called Daihatsu Sirion... Btw I pass by a Daihatsu roadshow today and I find myself strangely attracted to the Materia...

Only appearance and place of birth... The Daihatsu and Toyota are made in Daihatsu's plant in Japan while MyVi is made in M'sia

i know... i saw it in the show room... encourage my friend to buy cause i drive a Dai too

u drive RX7?

Edited by Julian

Is MYVi = Sirion = Passo?

What's the difference between the 3?

yupz...these 3 r the same.....i think onli the interior is different bah....not too sure....

u see the price will noe it all le..... [angel]

hmm....saw strait time today n saw tat Myvi will be on sale in Singapore end of the year....

onli 1.3 leitre is available.....

[reply]

My advise is spend 2 or 3k more to buy a Daihatsu Sirion. They also have the sports version, same engine but addition of body kit... I think STS no longer sells the sports version but think can try asking as you can actually ungrade your basic Sirion. It's too bad that the Boon X4(Sirion aka Boon in Jpn) is not here or else i might consider trading in my car. Imagine 936cc with 133hp@7200rpm.

STS still selling the Sirion Sports.

Comes with sports grill, bigger rims...etc.

↡ Advertisement