Myvi SE ( Special Edition )

Tploh

Yes Daihatsu did and it's called Daihatsu Sirion... Btw I pass by a Daihatsu roadshow today and I find myself strangely attracted to the Materia...

D. Materia is ToyotaBb.

Everything same except for some cosmetic difference and engine specs.

The space is HUGE inside Materia. My friend managed to pack 4 moutain bikes and 2 ice box into it with 1 passenger

↡ Advertisement

Is MYVi = Sirion = Passo?

What's the difference between the 3?

Toyota Passo 1.0 & 1.3 = Daihatsu Sirion 1.3 & 1.5 = Perodua Myvi 1.0, 1.3 & 1.5

Boot Design all different.

Rear Lamps all different.

Engine Differs on Output.

T = Made In Japan, D = Made in Japan or Germany Plant, P = Some parts made in Malaysia and assembled with Jap D & T parts.

Yes Daihatsu did and it's called Daihatsu Sirion... Btw I pass by a Daihatsu roadshow today and I find myself strangely attracted to the Materia...

Materia is a unique car bro, but i advise u to get the toyota bB better [:)]

D. Materia is ToyotaBb.

Everything same except for some cosmetic difference and engine specs.

The space is HUGE inside Materia. My friend managed to pack 4 moutain bikes and 2 ice box into it with 1 passenger

Actually lotsa diff bro, the outlook is diff liao, interior oso diff. bB got matari couple sofa seats in front, materia is the standard 2 seats in front. [rolleyes]

Edited by Thefear

The dealer here finally brought in Myvi. Saw today wan bao ad. The auto one selling for $40999 with $3999 discount for 1st 50 customers so I guess it's abt $37000. For those who are still interested.

My advise is spend 2 or 3k more to buy a Daihatsu Sirion. They also have the sports version, same engine but addition of body kit... I think STS no longer sells the sports version but think can try asking as you can actually ungrade your basic Sirion. It's too bad that the Boon X4(Sirion aka Boon in Jpn) is not here or else i might consider trading in my car. Imagine 936cc with 133hp@7200rpm.

I agree. I feel Myvi Special Edition is only attractive if the price is much lower than the Sirion. I feel the latter is better put together and the material feels better. I believe the specs eg. engine, gear, etc... should also be better than Myvi?

I agree. I feel Myvi Special Edition is only attractive if the price is much lower than the Sirion. I feel the latter is better put together and the material feels better. I believe the specs eg. engine, gear, etc... should also be better than Myvi?

definately.. comparing made in japan to made in malaysia.

i'd say top up to get a sirion better... [thumbsup] the 1.3m sirion i believe is around 37k nia.

definately.. comparing made in japan to made in malaysia.

i'd say top up to get a sirion better... [thumbsup] the 1.3m sirion i believe is around 37k nia.

crazy pricing for a MIM myvi car. Juz wat e dealer is tinking [sleeping]

The dealer here finally brought in Myvi. Saw today wan bao ad. The auto one selling for $40999 with $3999 discount for 1st 50 customers so I guess it's abt $37000. For those who are still interested.

Wow, even with discount, it is priced similar to the Avante or the Lancer GLX basic.

I would think that the pricing for this car should be around the price of the Kelisa it replaces.

Cheers :)

omg the price is now more expensive than the daihatsu sirion... [sweatdrop] source from sgcarmart new car prices... cant believe my eyes... somemore the myvi no airbags.. which is good if u're looking at weight reduction [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement