New Car Checklist

Chromas

Neutral Newbie

For the benefit of those who are about to collect their new cars, I'm posting up generic new car checklist.

Some of the items may not apply to you if your car doesn't come with the feature.

This is sure to make those SE's accompanying the new owners to have a real hard time

couldn't come at a better time bro

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

For the benefit of those who are about to collect their new cars, I'm posting up generic new car checklist.

Some of the items may not apply to you if your car doesn't come with the feature.

This is sure to make those SE's accompanying the new owners to have a real hard time

Although two years late, but thanks Chromas.

Hahaha...

Rongxiang

• Praise 1

On behalf of Singtech Family, I wish you all and your love ones a Blessed Christmas and may you have a Properous New Year.............. :D[grouphug]:D

Edited by Singtech

i just want to ask (as cant psot new threads for now..) =)

is it a MUST to have 1 spare tyre in boot of car?? not possible to keep it at another storage place ie. storeroom? its mainl to save FC.. thks

i just want to ask (as cant psot new threads for now..) =)

is it a MUST to have 1 spare tyre in boot of car?? not possible to keep it at another storage place ie. storeroom? its mainl to save FC.. thks

if your car short of 1 spare tyre, how to move? cant even start engine

Just for fun..

What are the first three things/features that you will ask/look out for when buying a car?

Can be anything from financing all the way to colours available to presence of electronic seats or even cruise control.

• Praise 1