Parking in Changi Business Park

(edited)

Hi, anyone knows a good place to park full day at Changi Business Park? Or a good place for season parking?

Edited by Ragingbull
↡ Advertisement

Depends actually where u wanna go leh...

Centrally, theres the Signature Building, standard $90 per month, underground carpark with camera and security.

If you want park daily, its free from 12-2pm .

Neutral Newbie

anyone tried parking whole day at signature park? how much per day? if lets say u park in the morning from 9am, till 6pm, does it exlude the per hr charges from 12 to 2pm? thanks!!

I used to park at those small roads beside signature buildings, whole day also never kena summons, dunno now still can or not? dunno what those small roads for also....no buildings or wat beside, like maze like that

anyone tried parking whole day at signature park? how much per day? if lets say u park in the morning from 9am, till 6pm, does it exlude the per hr charges from 12 to 2pm? thanks!!

If i am not wrong the parking rate at The Signature is S$0.50 per 1/2 hour..... So will cost u abt S$9.00 if u park from 9am to 6pm...... If exclude the 12pm to 2pm free then will be S$7.00.....

Neutral Newbie

hi guys, im going changi business park for a 1 day course. stupid venue at Eightrium dont have complimentary parking, ask us to pay $1.28 per hour.

parking at signature is still 50cents per half hour? any cheaper ones around the area??

it would be best not to drive there.

if you die die must drive there lot of dead end road to park,

lot of trailer used to park there when i work there long time ago

Neutral Newbie

it would be best not to drive there.

if you die die must drive there lot of dead end road to park,

lot of trailer used to park there when i work there long time ago

but park there might get summon rite??

Neutral Newbie

but park there might get summon rite??

See your luck. Many cars park there everyday. Maybe kenna once in a long while. If they summon everyday, sure no cars dare to park liao. My office is there, so I know. Everyday also got cars parked along the road sides. If you dare, just join them lor. One day nia, see you heng or suay. Else, for peace of mind, park at Signature, $1 per hour, the most is $7 or 8 nia lah.

Edited by Dunno

Neutral Newbie

See your luck. Many cars park there everyday. Maybe kenna once in a long while. If they summon everyday, sure no cars dare to park liao. My office is there, so I know. Everyday also got cars parked along the road sides. If you dare, just join them lor. One day nia, see you heng or suay. Else, for peace of mind, park at Signature, $1 per hour, the most is $7 or 8 nia lah.

thanks alot, i kenna a few summons recently, feel damn unlucky.....

guess i will park at signature

Sorry for digging up this old thread.

But i will be starting my new job at standchart @ changi biz park.

I heard that the season parking for my building is limited to only senior management.

Any nearby places i can park? Is season parking at Signature only for tenants or can i also go over and buy season parking and use it? Any idea for the costs also?

Thanks!!!

Neutral Newbie

At the signature, each tenant (company) is allocated a certain amount of lots, all payable at 90bucks per vehicle. however if the quota is exceeded, rest of the season parking will be balloted.

as for outsiders able to buy this i'm not sure. u might need to chk with the building management ppl. ask the security guard on the 2nd floor for the number.

hope this helps. :)

thanks. any idea if the carpark situation at signature is very bad? like always crowded or full etc?

cos if it is, then the chances of outsider getting season is low.

any other suggestions for season parking?

thanks. any idea if the carpark situation at signature is very bad? like always crowded or full etc?

cos if it is, then the chances of outsider getting season is low.

any other suggestions for season parking?

park and ride scheme?

Neutral Newbie

these days parking wardens around very on the ball.

managed to save a ticket. just 1 car away

Neutral Newbie

Sorry for digging up this old thread.

But i will be starting my new job at standchart @ changi biz park.

I heard that the season parking for my building is limited to only senior management.

Any nearby places i can park? Is season parking at Signature only for tenants or can i also go over and buy season parking and use it? Any idea for the costs also?

Thanks!!!

Signature parking lots reserved for tenants only.

You can have season parking at CBP3 , $107 per month, 5mins walk to stanchart office. All lower rank stanchart staff park there including me :)

Signature parking lots reserved for tenants only.

You can have season parking at CBP3 , $107 per month, 5mins walk to stanchart office. All lower rank stanchart staff park there including me :)

where is CBP3? is it near DBS Asia Hub?

Neutral Newbie

Where is CBP3? I am gonna work in CBP soon and would like to know my options for parking.

Thanks.

↡ Advertisement