Chery T11

D_syahmi

Hi guys.... newbie here...

Got a 2nd hand Chery T11 few days ago... Anyone here know the replacement bulb code/numbers/list? mine is not the facelifted one... its the old one....

Thanks...

Hi I too got a 7 years old Chery T11 2.0A last week. Traded in my 9.5 years old Kia Rio and resulted in disappointment over many things. Regretted for my itchiness to get SUV yet cheap anyway whats done is done, now it is in my hand.

Anyway i wanted to ask how other chery's auto transmission. After running some distance and warmed up, the gear shift from 2nd to 3rd is very far, and so to the 4th. means i have to be driving with 2nd gear even if i drive till 60kmh. especially with passengers. and to shift to 4th, i have to be 80kmh plus. It feels very frustrating to keep hearing engine revving high while driving at slow speed, and kill fuel economy too. does your cars behave the same way? or experienced that before and what was solution?

I want to know before i complain back to dealer. I am sure they will say this is normal for chery and blah blah. so i want to make sure what is the norm. Thanks alot.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Hi I too got a 7 years old Chery T11 2.0A last week. Traded in my 9.5 years old Kia Rio and resulted in disappointment over many things. Regretted for my itchiness to get SUV yet cheap anyway whats done is done, now it is in my hand.

Anyway i wanted to ask how other chery's auto transmission. After running some distance and warmed up, the gear shift from 2nd to 3rd is very far, and so to the 4th. means i have to be driving with 2nd gear even if i drive till 60kmh. especially with passengers. and to shift to 4th, i have to be 80kmh plus. It feels very frustrating to keep hearing engine revving high while driving at slow speed, and kill fuel economy too. does your cars behave the same way? or experienced that before and what was solution?

I want to know before i complain back to dealer. I am sure they will say this is normal for chery and blah blah. so i want to make sure what is the norm. Thanks alot.

Not so sure about the auto tho. Coincidentaly, I also traded my kia rio for chery t11. No regrets as i got offered for a very low price for 6 yrs.

Turbocharged

someone actually bought this car at that COE price..

Because at that that time, Japanese 1600cc cars were selling from $120K onwards.

This Chery T11 was gong at below $100K. 

Clutch problem anybody? Squeaky noise when depressing at times. Stuck half clutch occasionally. Clutch movement doesn't feel smooth. Did a lot of mod and change still same.

• Praise 1