Has BM ever fail to deliver due to COE?

Dannyk

Has BM ever fail to deliver due to COE?  

20 members have voted

1. 1.

• yes
    • no

Neutral Newbie

Has BM ever fail to deliver due to COE? Any bros have the above experiences? pls advise...

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Read somewhere, their car price has already added a higher amount COE..

My sis booked her Vios during the COE crash.. but still able to got her COE w/o topping up.

Neutral Newbie

Let everyone be reminded that the one time many car delears failed was in 2002.....the month after the deposits was returned back to buyers.....the COE crashed to $101.

So there you go potential buyers......the number of buyers are stable.....do not be worried that COE will run out and you will not get a car.....the only down side is longer waiting time!

You may want to check your sales contract. Standard terms is 3 months delivery (not stated how many bids they have to do). Unless your contract is different from the standard, otherwise you just have to bid your time.

worried mah... first 2 times were out bidded and last round BM didnt even bid for me! [mad]

I think should be ok since the backlog is getting smaller.

3 more bids is about 6475 COE for Cat A, 3374 COE for Cat B and 3260 COE for Cat E. So total 13109 of COE for cars, should be ok.

Has BM ever fail to deliver due to COE? Any bros have the above experiences? pls advise...

Dun worry, BM will secure the COE when ur car arrive [:)]

But my SE does tell me got one time they fail to secure COE for their customer/s a few year back, too honest with me liao [dizzy]

BM SE dun deal with COE bidding...i know coz when i got my COE, my SE was on oversea holiday [sweatdrop], called me 3 days after the bid to tell me i got the COE... [laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement