Do you wipe dry your car after rain?

Silverwish

Do you wipe dry your car after rain?  

116 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes, do not want to have water marks.
    • No, I like Air Dry

Neutral Newbie

Assuming both your workplace and home is those covered carpark.

Do you, wipe your car when you return after a raining day?

I'm one of those fortunate ones where my workplace and home's carpark is those cover type. When I came back from lunch just now (Rainly day), I proceed to wipe dry my car. Then I realised I'm the only one doing so in the carpark laugh.giflaugh.gif.

Reason for me to do so. I dun want to complaint about having water mark later on. Just want to find out whether is there others who do the same.

Do share your view. thumbsup.gif

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

You can wipe the car unless it is still quite clean. If not, the car body... [angel]

Edited by Aucsl

Jus like you, i also enjoyed the comfort of covered car park for both my home & work place but i do not wipe dry my ride after rain [:)]

So far, my ride is still 95%~99% free of water marks despite coming to 2.5 years liao but i do detail my ride once every week [:)]

But now is once every 2 weeks cos getting lazy liao [:p]

Neutral Newbie

Lucky for you to be free of water marks.

I do not to regret in future for not doing it now. laugh.gif

As for the laziness, you are not alone. If not for the rain, I think I didn't wash my car for almost 3 weeks. Not Dirty, so didn't wash. laugh.gif

Definitely no wiping. The car may be under cover, it will still collect dust when you move on the road. This will only result in "micro scratching" your car as you wipe dry.

Yes cos my car is black in colour. [laugh]

Only my home is covered carpark. I wipe dry but I dun get strange looks like some of u mentioned.

My friends say I look like a wrestler maybe that's why ppl see me they quickly walk away. [:p]

Turbocharged

nope...i no longer a slave to my car..... i have not even clean or wash my 2.5mths old/new car once and have no plan this weekend neither..... [laugh]

i used to take good care of my first car, where i spend quite a lot in buying good stuff and spend nearly every weekend to wash it but in the end, i sold it off in 3rd year, and it does have some dent here and there, scratches here and there...stain here and there... so.... with my current new car, i rather spend more time with my baby and wife then grooming it since i know when the time is up, i will just sign on the dot and get a new car to replace it........ [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

same over here... i am also no longer a slave to my car... i only wash it when wife complains that it is getting too dirty... keke

Not just after the rain.... I "wash/clean/wipe/vacuum/detail/polish" at home in covered garage where I can do it nice, slow and thoroughly. Never at the office although my office has covered and spacious carpark coz I dont like doing the job in a rush and going back into the office sweating [sweatdrop] and still miss a lot of spots.... got a black car btw.