Do you wipe dry your car after rain?

Silverwish

Do you wipe dry your car after rain?  

116 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes, do not want to have water marks.
    • No, I like Air Dry

Whyy? Why hose down the car? I mean, Yeah lah... i rather i spray away the dirty rainwater and replace it with clean water, but i wont dry it as i know the car is NOT 100% clean=) So i will wait for the scheduled time to wash, AH then i will wash=) Like.. err tomorrow.. after tuition=)

Neutral Newbie

hi silverwish,

i am not so lucky as you. both my home and fishing port is with open carpark.

due to the fact that i am driving a COE car, i don't practice wiping my car. may be if i am getting a new car in the future, i might think and do otherwise.

Neutral Newbie

I guess that is nothing much you can do since you are staying in those open carpark area.

COE car is also a car. It also have 4 wheels and bring you from point A to B.wink.gif

Ya i was so dumb the first time, used tissue [shakehead][hur][blush] second time used ddunno wat cloth, my bro's one i took [thumbsdown][thumbsdown] end up got lines...third time i called car groomers to come by and wash for me... [thumbsup][flowerface][inlove] fourth time, dis time i did it myself haizz....the car washer guy told me to use the chamois cloth finally someone told me the right thing [blush][:/][knife]

Neutral Newbie

mostly i only wipe the windscreen n windows,

body leave it wet, unless jus wash car.

it feel cleaner when u are looking out of a dry windscreen as for body cannot see during driving so nvm hahaa

↡ Advertisement