Redline the movie. He is THE man!

Liping24

Neutral Newbie

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Featu...otopanel..1.*#2

"Owning all these cars, are there any you'd like to get, but haven't yet?

There's not a car right now that, quite honestly, I can think of that I want. The only one I don't have in exotics is the Bugatti Veyron. And, you know, I'm not necessarily a fan of French cars. It doesn't look sporty enough. It looks like a Supra to me. That's my opinion."

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

"How did you decide to wreck a Porsche Carrera GT in the film?

The way it went down is, I had two Porsche GTs. And quite honestly, that car's spun out on me a couple of times. It's a very, very scary car... I thought if any of my friends borrow it, my friends or myself, could easily get killed in it, number one. Number two is that a computer graphics shot would never be the same. So out of all my cars, it was my least favorite car."

"Where did the idea of putting all your cars together and putting them into a movie come from?

I let almost anybody drive my cars or sit in them. I'm not so fanatical about them. Cars are beautiful and if it puts a smile on somebody's face, you know, to have them sit in a car, take pictures of it, or even drive it around the block, OK. And that's my attitude. When I worked at a gas station, and all these exotic cars stopped by, I was too embarrassed to ask somebody if I can sit in the car. Redline is about all these cars and how beautiful they are. Cars a lot of people don't get to see even on the streets."

Maybe he is too rich or whatever but i like his style! *thumbsup*