Car Rental - long term

Batbat

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

Anyone know good and cheap car rental from any car rental company or personal? Am looking for long term (6mths ~ 1yr) and only want to drive from Mon ~ Thur (the owner can have the car back from Fri ~ Sun).

Thanks.

Batbat

↡ Advertisement

Good alot ..

Cheap .... maybe ...

Proper legal rental ..... won't be cheap ...

Those freelance type ... can give a shot ...

Hi I'm looking to rent for 1 year. Make not important. Budget about $400/mth. Please call me at 94557235. Thomas. Direct user, not a dealer. Thanks,

No OPC. Need it for travel to work. Am already renting a car for over 3 years for wife. Change of Job so needed a car myself. I don't care about type or color or make of car. Can move with aircon would be fine.

so if there's one please let me know. Thanks, Thomas

want to buy mine dont rent already how selling mine 325 cabrio 08 model if keen can pm me

People asking for cheap rental and you are here selling your BMW...

How cheap is your BMW? :)

Anyway to make it a $400/mth installment with $0 downpayment?

Neutral Newbie

You can find quite a few from the followings:

http://www.sgcarmart.com/directory/listing.php?CAT=5

I had used SP Car Rental service twice before, the service quality and the rental is quite OK. They offer daily, weekly, or monthly.

Wah....at that price...I also want. If got anyone interested. PM me also....I also want to rent and will take care of the servicing for you.

haha so funnye bmw or bmx? , 300plus-400plus maybe u can find those used car selling cheap.. or even coe cars.left 1 or 2 yrs

Edited by Luckyboi_81

Neutral Newbie

ppl ask for rent got sm1 rich dude wanna sell his bmw wen ppl asking for low budget btw $400 a mth is gd buy or shud i say cheap rent for bmw yom08 some more hahaha!

no offence peeps! cheers!

People asking for cheap rental and you are here selling your BMW...

How cheap is your BMW? :)

Anyway to make it a $400/mth installment with $0 downpayment?

Neutral Newbie

Looking for a 1-month term rental for a Picanto (Auto) at a more afforable price..

Preferably below $600..

Please drop me a note if anyone here has a lobang? I need the car urgently before 13 nov.. for ICT + School travel..

Thanks a million!!

*msg to threadowner: Sorry to tag to your post.. i havent got enough postings to start a new thread.. [:)]

Neutral Newbie

if its me, i'd buy a COE car. my own car, no need to scared this scared that. Do whatever i want to the car also can. COE car every month, if cheap is only $200+

Hi,

Anyone know good and cheap car rental from any car rental company or personal? Am looking for long term (6mths ~ 1yr) and only want to drive from Mon ~ Thur (the owner can have the car back from Fri ~ Sun).

Thanks.

Batbat

is it legal to rent your car to someone under 'personal'?

Neutral Newbie

Hi, anyone interested to rent out their car for long-term? It wud b great if somebody can start a new topic on renting out private-owned car.

Those having difficulties in clearing their monthly instalment, going outstation or have an extra car to rent out can consider calling me.

I've been looking for a car to rent on long-term basis (more than 10yrs d.e.) Car-owners please call me to discuss.

Ali-8298 3036

Neutral Newbie

Hi Peeps

I'm looking for direct owner OPC for long term rental. (half a year at least)

budget about 300 - 400 per month.

Auto car only.

Age 26, driving license 4 years.

Contact me @ 96904006

↡ Advertisement