Diamond Brite Users anyone?

RadX

Neutral Newbie

I ordered my DB from U.K and got DG from MD for DIY. IMO, DB loose to DG in protection.

↡ Advertisement

either this too expensive or not as good quality as others or both, not too many users or response [sleeping]

how you know? i doubt you have done any pps at all

Neutral Newbie

how you know? i doubt you have done any pps at all

is picanto a car?

it could be too few on the roads cos i didnt come across any of my friends or relatives who drive one;

maybe again, it could be too expensive, or quality not so good

that is just an inference, may not be true like u said yurself

dont have to take offensive stance, you can fight yurself if angered again, i can watch on the sideline [lipsrsealed]

Hi there, am thinking of having diamondbrite done on my car. Just wondering if I do need to still get my car groomed after the Diamondbrite? Or can I just regularly wash it on my own? Will the polishing done during the grooming affect the Diamondbrite treatment?

Any friends out there who have been using DB for some time? Does the effect last?

Thanks for your help as I'm a newbie to this whole detailling affair!

Hi there, am thinking of having diamondbrite done on my car. Just wondering if I do need to still get my car groomed after the Diamondbrite? Or can I just regularly wash it on my own? Will the polishing done during the grooming affect the Diamondbrite treatment?

Any friends out there who have been using DB for some time? Does the effect last?

Thanks for your help as I'm a newbie to this whole detailling affair!

is better to maintain regularly even after diamond brite..Not that the product is no good but our weather is just too harsh for any stuff here..

Neutral Newbie

I use DG Aquawax + Enviroshield as routine maintenance on top of my DB...Ultrasleek....

DB only increase the depth of shine (even car is dirty, after a good car wash...wheew shine is back)...protection and water beading still depend heavily on DG

Agree. Weather here is not good man.

is better to maintain regularly even after diamond brite..Not that the product is no good but our weather is just too harsh for any stuff here..

post-547-1376905185_thumb.jpgAfter all these yrs am still on db

Cos car Alwes under shade both work n hm

Works for me n still like the shine n

Lasting feel

The latest glass coat is good for those who go outdoors

How much?

I give u the no

YONG fr Groomwerkz

He takes care of my cars last 9 yrs

Btw I at cp 13

Thanks, I am looking for a new groomer as mine ceased liao. You signed his package, he sign your package ah? Lol.

Edited by Ingenius

Neutral Newbie

Seems like respectable and reputable detailers, but I don't regard diamond brite very highly. It doesn't last as long as marketed compared to other hybrid and quartz coatings out in the market nowadays.

Dear All,

I am confused. Can someone shed some light? I have a 3 year old car which I am keen to get some special coating. I was quoted some nano coating from my AD but was looking for alternatives at better value. I have found that the Sonax Nano in Autobacs in the west is almost similiar but the car will be out of action for one day and it is too far for me.

Any alternatives? DB the same as Nano coat (similar)?

Advice? Cost?

Thanx!

My last 2nd car and current car is on DB for the past 3 years. Getting it from Groomwerkz.

Very Satisfied with their services as well.

But paint chipping on the road can't be avoid no matter how. I also considering another type of coating.

Has anyone tried http://www.armorcoatsg.com/ before??

My last 2nd car and current car is on DB for the past 3 years. Getting it from Groomwerkz.

Very Satisfied with their services as well.

But paint chipping on the road can't be avoid no matter how. I also considering another type of coating.

Has anyone tried http://www.armorcoatsg.com/ before??

This one downtime a few days, u don't mind?

↡ Advertisement