Petrol gas treatment,engine treatment

have u guys heard of those petrol treatment in a bottle which are supposed to be poured into the fuel tank? It was said to clean the injectors and etc.... does it really help? does anyone have knowledge over these? And those engine treatment too...or is it unnecessary?

↡ Advertisement

Petrol additives can try but engine additives must really proceed with caution.

Tried STP Fuel Injector Cleaner and Redline SI-1...to me it works based on driving experience [:)]

don't bother

it is 99% psychological feel good factor with 1% actual benefit

regular servicing is all that is needed

trust me [:)]

Neutral Newbie

yep, try LC20 and FP60, good stuff....highly recommended in BITOG

do a search, many bro already using it and posting good feedbacks...thumbsup.gif

Concentrated Techron is proved to work in BITOG where else the premixed techno fuel is more of a marketing gimmick, its too darn diluted to do any real good. [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

(edited)

why must we beware of those engine protectors?and... erm the thing we pour into the fuel tank.. it is to clean the injectors la?it helps to keep the car more responsive or makes it last longer? any more in depth knowledge on that?

Edited by Captain_redbeard

IMHO, fuel additives that goes into the fuel tank to clean injectors are generally ok. It's those which mixes with the engine oil which I'm a bit skeptical.

If you want clean injector and engine, pump Caltex Techron [:)] It works for me! [thumbsup]