Any Tire Shine to recommend??

Xiao_qiang

It's gonna be Meguire's Endurance Gel. I always apply 2 layers and its very shine.

Is the shine like those wet looking type? I use a couple of other brand but result is just matt condition. I am looking for those wet deep looking type. Ty

Meguire tire endurance gel for sure.

Been using it for a long time. Can really last quite a while plus the shine is swee swee.

Some products make the tyres too shiny like plastic until it's too fake.

Motorshow last week was selling for $11 only, good price.

• Praise 1

got similar kind of quality type but using spray instead? or what is the best wet looking type we can get without dirty our hand? ty

Meguire tire endurance gel for sure.

Been using it for a long time. Can really last quite a while plus the shine is swee swee.

Some products make the tyres too shiny like plastic until it's too fake.

Motorshow last week was selling for $11 only, good price.

Is the shine like those wet looking type? I use a couple of other brand but result is just matt condition. I am looking for those wet deep looking type. Ty

Depends on tyre compound also..

Have been using the Duragloss Wet Look Tire Shine for years. Easy and not messy to apply giving a wet look; last relatively well even after a rainfall [thumbsup] .

Neutral Newbie

this Turtle Wax jet black endura shine is expensive BUT it blows the competitors away, and no it is not like the meguiar purple endurance gel, it is much glossier and lasts much longer. problem is it is a black dye and it will stain the rims. have to use polish to remove stains so be careful!

Turbocharged

I just tried applying Meguiar's shine protectant to my tyres for the first time, after seeing they said in video it is suitable for that use, not just interior.

Not as impressive looking as proper tyre dressing gel but it does look more fancy than nothing...

Turbocharged

I just tried applying Meguiar's shine protectant to my tyres for the first time, after seeing they said in video it is suitable for that use, not just interior.

Not as impressive looking as proper tyre dressing gel but it does look more fancy than nothing...

Update on this, the makeshift dressing unsurprisingly didn't last very long. No doubt because it is not really engineered to be exposed to the weather and rain like proper tyre gel.

There's still some sort trace of the shine, but it's barely there.

• Praise 1

Reviving this thread...

What have you been using or used in the past for wet-look tyre glossy shine? How long is one application lasting?

And where do you get them?

Thanks in advance. :)

Optimum recently launched this Tire protection and coating and I decided to try before introducing to end users.

Before the application, I used Duragloss ultimate orange a degreaser to wash the tires first. Important note, the tire surface has to be completely dry before the application. I left it for a day before i applied the coating on.

Mileage of the tires about 15K km

Here is the Tire protectant and coating

post-4553-0-21207500-1552281157_thumb.jpg

I applied using a tire applicator. 

post-4553-0-84188900-1552281427_thumb.jpg

It turns to bluish liquid when apply on but the coloring went off quite fast.

post-4553-0-08674200-1552281530_thumb.jpg

Not too glossy for 1 coat, more of a satin finished. They recommended 2 coats, interval of 30mins - 1 hour for more glossier finished.

post-4553-0-53372600-1552281699_thumb.jpg

Took a picture today. It has been about 2 weeks since first application, went through some downpours and still looks good.

post-4553-0-09547000-1552281847_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement