• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
8 replies to this topic | 5 praises

Posted 03 May 2007 - 05:36 PM

Dfx16
  • Dfx16
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Any bro here know where can this be done locally?
Lye Design dont do (I check it out today liao)

http://forums.nicocl...rothread/206183

Edited by Dfx16, 03 May 2007 - 05:36 PM.

Posted 04 May 2007 - 08:03 AM

Imamiah
  • Imamiah
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

wah seh, can do such things ah?
my fender kanna hit-n-run, cave in liao. any workshop can rectify this? by 'rolling' it out???

Posted 31 May 2007 - 02:19 PM

Wpho
  • Premium member
    Wpho
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I know Yapbros can do this. I saw them using the same equipment to roll out the fender for a car which had the wrong offset and the tyres were touching. but the danger is, the paintwork may crack ard the arches if the rollout is too much. maybe the 'heater' would help but they did not have this. hope this helps.

Posted 01 June 2007 - 12:44 PM

Alantan
  • Alantan
    Clutched
    Author Image

FYI they used to hav heatgun b4 rolling fender. Dunno why they dun use it liao...

Posted 01 June 2007 - 01:00 PM

Huggable
  • Huggable
    5th Gear
    Author Image

One of my colleagues (told me he) got his fender rolled at Lye. Maybe they stopped doing it.

Posted 02 June 2007 - 10:07 PM

Discoburg
  • Premium member
    Discoburg
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Well i had mine rolled at Lye's 2 years ago

Posted 01 March 2018 - 10:53 PM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

pChou BabyBlade

Sienta X 2009, Sienta Hybrid X 2017
PSA: Get car cam if you still have not done so...
PSA2: Apply for vCashcard...

Posted 02 March 2018 - 12:58 AM

Volvobrick
  • Volvobrick
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Like this:

Aaronlkl praised this

Posted 03 March 2018 - 07:59 PM

dcb
  • Premium member
    dcb
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wow my old account. Pity i forgot the email address that i had registered with. 

Well i had mine rolled at Lye's 2 years ago

Hyundai Accent 2003, Honda GD1 Jazz 2004, Honda GE6 FIT 2008, Volkswagen Polo 6R 2012, Mazda 2 DJ Deluxe 2015............

Back to Cosmetics  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Wide, body, fender, roll, Clear and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users