Perodua Viva

Laxidate

Same with Passo? Viva may look a little bit like Passo, but Perodua already have a model call Myvi which is a clone of Passo.

Neutral Newbie

NO! The latest D.Mira and Mira Custom was so nice and so spacious. And the interior console and speedometer is totally different!!!. This VIVA is copying from the very old model K-car. The only attractive thing was the PRICE :)))

Personally I think "rebadge" with the consent of the original maker is ok, afterall its a biz arrangment....tongue.gif

Compare to some cars from China which just suka suka copy, these rebadge cars whether is from current generation or not, is still acceptablewink.gif

The one which most likely come to sg-1000cc

hmm....my cousin juz got her Viva yesterday.....but had yet to test drive it due to time...

as wat i noe now onli 850cc is available...

U mean in SG or MY?

This will definitely be another hot seller in MY. But pricing abit on the high side leh... [:(]

definitely looks nice with no big holes in the pocket

but i think i dun wanna wait for this to come, shld b going for kelisa.

If I am not wrong, this Viva is the replacement for Kelisa (Yes, many expect it to be replacing Kancil, but not according to Perodua).

• Praise 4

Perodua's initial plan was to replace both the Kelisa and the Kancil with the Viva.

However, since the Viva cost more and Perodua's entry level model (Kancil) is still selling well enough, they've decided to only replace the Kelisa (for now).

some how, perodua's cars sell quite well in boleh-land...pricing really makes the kancil and kelisa really a popular buy..

The Myvi lagi popular, every direction I turn my head on JB road, sure can see a Myvi.

↡ Advertisement