• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
84 replies to this topic | 24 praises

Posted 20 May 2007 - 10:06 PM

Kelpie
  • Kelpie
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Got these pics from a friend. Share with the rest here.

Regards,

Attached Thumbnails

• pic03092.jpg
  • pic05142.jpg
  • pic05189.jpg
  • pic15575.jpg
  • pic18534.jpg
  • pic20333.jpg
  • pic25251.jpg
  • pic26303.jpg
  • pic26320.jpg
  • pic28798.jpg
  • pic29815.jpg
  • pic30598.jpg

Disclaimer:
The above comments are solely my perspectives. You may disagree with it for I shall not be liable for whatever I may have input. You may feel displeased which in this case, my sincere apologies and do kindly seek moderator's advice if need be. Any obscene & threatening comments on me is a reflection of your personality. My motto is we agree to disagree. No profanity or obscenities of any kind. No personal attacks on other users. Thank you.

Posted 20 May 2007 - 10:21 PM

Ahbengdriver
  • Ahbengdriver
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

The BYD logo vs BMW logo is a farking joke shakehead.gif
===========================================================================
I am looking for another word other than "disgusting" to describe 4.62 minion but bcos I neber pass my PSLE, the only word I know is "KNNBCBB"

Posted 20 May 2007 - 10:27 PM

Otsego
  • Otsego
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Toyota suffers too shakehead.gif

whats WRONG with this chinese? shakehead.gif shakehead.gif shakehead.gif
________________________________________________________________________________

Posted 20 May 2007 - 10:29 PM

Otsego
  • Otsego
    4th Gear
    Author Image

i really hope the new season of top gear, Jeremy Clarkson OWN them like he own the malaysia car... sly.gif
________________________________________________________________________________

Posted 20 May 2007 - 10:35 PM

Tanlee
  • Premium member
    Tanlee
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

i am surprised the look of laibao SRV seem to look "cleaner" and better than honda crv.

Posted 20 May 2007 - 10:35 PM

Kelpie
  • Kelpie
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

i really hope the new season of top gear, Jeremy Clarkson OWN them like he own the malaysia car...

Erm, it may be slightly different, even the ang mo also invest in Chinese car makers and some even want to help sell them in their countries. Of course, these people only care about profits, what business ethic?

Regards,
Disclaimer:
The above comments are solely my perspectives. You may disagree with it for I shall not be liable for whatever I may have input. You may feel displeased which in this case, my sincere apologies and do kindly seek moderator's advice if need be. Any obscene & threatening comments on me is a reflection of your personality. My motto is we agree to disagree. No profanity or obscenities of any kind. No personal attacks on other users. Thank you.

Posted 20 May 2007 - 10:43 PM

Liquidh
  • Liquidh
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

farking copycats... Somehow I don't feel that bad when they use really old cars to base their designs on.... Like the Chery A160, some say it's based on LANCIA's chassis, I have no problems with that... Everyone starts somewhere...

BUT, when they farking copy luxurious car designs, it becomes a JOKE... BYD is disgusting... so is Geely... gosh... Wanna be BMW and MERCS overnight? I think people who buy them become a joke themselves.

Conclusion, Chery, way to go! thumbsup.gif

Others who try too hard, continue being phoney failures... People with an adequate amount of taste and decency will not be bothered with your products... thumbsdown.gif

Posted 20 May 2007 - 10:47 PM

Vwcorrado
  • Premium member
    Vwcorrado
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Wah lan, I thought only handbags and branded stuff can get from the motherland of pirated stuff, now car also.

And they are legally sell in SG too? WTH!
=================================
Have you driven a Ford.... lately?

Posted 20 May 2007 - 11:18 PM

Imamiah
  • Imamiah
    5th Gear
    Author Image

i quite like the copy cat Rolls-Royce... very raw, eastern europe kind of look.

Posted 21 May 2007 - 01:10 PM

Kelpie
  • Kelpie
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

IMHO, we all copied from each somehow or rather but copy also must come with taste. Certainly not for the sake of copying.

Regards,
Disclaimer:

Posted 21 May 2007 - 01:23 PM

Ahbengdriver
  • Ahbengdriver
    Supercharged
    Author Image

just looks at the Merc-C and the Geely Merrie shakehead.gif
===========================================================================
I am looking for another word other than "disgusting" to describe 4.62 minion but bcos I neber pass my PSLE, the only word I know is "KNNBCBB"

Posted 21 May 2007 - 01:42 PM

Reng
  • Reng
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Now every product go to China and most of them will be copied if they think it has the market,just like Osim health products also suffer in China market becos of copycat. sweatdrop.gif

Posted 25 May 2007 - 08:34 PM

Veryfree
  • Veryfree
    5th Gear
    Author Image

nice pics. are they real, i see double images...

Posted 25 May 2007 - 08:38 PM

Kelpie
  • Kelpie
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Haha...can't tell which one is the real thing especially when drunk.

Regards,

Edited by Kelpie, 25 May 2007 - 08:42 PM.

Disclaimer:

Posted 25 May 2007 - 09:03 PM

Shull
  • Premium member
    Shull
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

nonsense copying from the land of copycats..

i have no respects for them.. PUI!!!!! thumbsdown.gif thumbsdown.gif thumbsdown.gif these FTs come SG study/work..later copy merlion/esplanade/IR back to their mainland how?
2002 Honda Civic ES8 (2003-2013) | 2009 Honda Civic FD2 (2009 - present) | 2007 Mitsubishi Lancer CS3 (2013 - 2012) | 2012 Ford Focus Ti (2017 - 2018) | 2016 Honda Civic FC1 (2018 - present)

Posted 26 May 2007 - 01:07 AM

Bimmer12
  • Bimmer12
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

The number of points accumulated from users who Praise or Disliked your posts.

Looks like an affordable luxury car. But y copy? thumbsdown.gif

Posted 26 May 2007 - 01:29 AM

Julian
  • Julian
    6th Gear
    Author Image

farking copycats... Somehow I don't feel that bad when they use really old cars to base their designs on.... Like the Chery A160, some say it's based on LANCIA's chassis, I have no problems with that... Everyone starts somewhere...

BUT, when they farking copy luxurious car designs, it becomes a JOKE... BYD is disgusting... so is Geely... gosh... Wanna be BMW and MERCS overnight? I think people who buy them become a joke themselves.

Conclusion, Chery, way to go! thumbsup.gif

Others who try too hard, continue being phoney failures... People with an adequate amount of taste and decency will not be bothered with your products... thumbsdown.gif

Chery??? But they copy the Daewoo Matiz and GM and many other car makers sue them. The A160 is also a copy car, no rights at all. The T11 is a copy version of the RAV4. They even copy the Daewoo Epica/Chevy Magnus. thumbsdown.gif
It's not the Forum, it's the Forumer.

Posted 26 May 2007 - 01:31 AM

Julian
  • Julian
    6th Gear
    Author Image

The "MRT" station logo in Shanghai looks like our MRT logo.
It's not the Forum, it's the Forumer.

Posted 26 May 2007 - 01:35 AM

Jizhou
  • Premium member
    Jizhou
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

The worst copy i think should be the MIC BMW-lookalike..
And the logo is trash.. thumbsdown.gif

Posted 26 May 2007 - 02:43 PM

Glovek8
  • Glovek8
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

The number of points accumulated from users who Praise or Disliked your posts.

LOL is like copy... sad for BMW and toyota

Back to China Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: China, Design, best

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users