China Car Design is the best?

Kelpie

i really hope the new season of top gear, Jeremy Clarkson OWN them like he own the malaysia car...

Erm, it may be slightly different, even the ang mo also invest in Chinese car makers and some even want to help sell them in their countries. Of course, these people only care about profits, what business ethic?

Regards,

farking copycats... Somehow I don't feel that bad when they use really old cars to base their designs on.... Like the Chery A160, some say it's based on LANCIA's chassis, I have no problems with that... Everyone starts somewhere...

BUT, when they farking copy luxurious car designs, it becomes a JOKE... BYD is disgusting... so is Geely... gosh... Wanna be BMW and MERCS overnight? I think people who buy them become a joke themselves.

Conclusion, Chery, way to go! [thumbsup]

Others who try too hard, continue being phoney failures... People with an adequate amount of taste and decency will not be bothered with your products... [thumbsdown]

Neutral Newbie

Wah lan, I thought only handbags and branded stuff can get from the motherland of pirated stuff, now car also.

And they are legally sell in SG too? WTH!

IMHO, we all copied from each somehow or rather but copy also must come with taste. Certainly not for the sake of copying.

Regards,

Neutral Newbie

Now every product go to China and most of them will be copied if they think it has the market,just like Osim health products also suffer in China market becos of copycat. [sweatdrop]

(edited)

Haha...can't tell which one is the real thing especially when drunk.

Regards,

Edited by Kelpie

Turbocharged

nonsense copying from the land of copycats..

i have no respects for them.. PUI!!!!! [thumbsdown][thumbsdown][thumbsdown] these FTs come SG study/work..later copy merlion/esplanade/IR back to their mainland how?

farking copycats... Somehow I don't feel that bad when they use really old cars to base their designs on.... Like the Chery A160, some say it's based on LANCIA's chassis, I have no problems with that... Everyone starts somewhere...

BUT, when they farking copy luxurious car designs, it becomes a JOKE... BYD is disgusting... so is Geely... gosh... Wanna be BMW and MERCS overnight? I think people who buy them become a joke themselves.

Conclusion, Chery, way to go! [thumbsup]

Others who try too hard, continue being phoney failures... People with an adequate amount of taste and decency will not be bothered with your products... [thumbsdown]

Chery??? But they copy the Daewoo Matiz and GM and many other car makers sue them. The A160 is also a copy car, no rights at all. The T11 is a copy version of the RAV4. They even copy the Daewoo Epica/Chevy Magnus. [thumbsdown]