China Car Design is the best?

Kelpie

Turbocharged
(edited)

to be honest, i bought a Nokia-lookalike phone from China before (cos i wanna a cheap 2nd phone for backup)...

other than the almost-identical design, i must admit the finishing is excellent, the feel of the buttons are great and the gaps (assembly) are consistent... but when i on the phone, the software is like sh1t... lousy graphic, buzzy sounds, laggy sw...

i guess their mechanical aspect is already at a world-class level... now it's time to brush up on their industrial design, electrical and software aspects...

Edited by Scion
↡ Advertisement

They bought the BT ROVER/MG plant, then relocated to Nanjing and Shanghai.
Yup. Actually the Chinese bought the design of Rover 45, 75 and everything of MG. But Ford (bought from BMW after the Chinese acquired MG Rover) is still the owner of the brand 'Rover'. That's why the Chinese name their 'Rover 75', Roewe 75.

Neutral Newbie

IIRC, Post WWII Japan copied almost every US product before coming of its own. Now "Made in Japan" is something that alot of people sort for.

Agree. Different mindset.

I think the chinese are just too money-face. If they put their heart into doing something well (by international standard, not their own), they can do it.

The jap used to copy and maintain the same high standard...but sell it cheap. Then they moved on to copy, improve and sell at the original (US, european) prices. That's how they become what they are today.

A matter of time and hopefully they will improve on this negative image. Look at the other side of China, Taiwan, in the 70s think nobody wants a Made in Taiwan? Now, we have Asus, HTC etc which ppl are going for.

Agree. Different mindset.

I think the chinese are just too money-face. If they put their heart into doing something well (by international standard, not their own), they can do it.

The jap used to copy and maintain the same high standard...but sell it cheap. Then they moved on to copy, improve and sell at the original (US, european) prices. That's how they become what they are today.

I totally agree. Give china 20 yrs more to develop and they will still not be able to be like jap/kor today.

That is becos the chinese nationals businessmen:

1) Takes no pride in their work

2) $ faced and unethical (by cutting corners & stealing technology & design)

3) Totally unscrupulous and do not give a hoot as long as they can earn $1 more even if that means to kill their own countrymen $1/life.

4) No dicipline or ethics in their culture

(edited)

A matter of time and hopefully they will improve on this negative image. Look at the other side of China, Taiwan, in the 70s think nobody wants a Made in Taiwan? Now, we have Asus, HTC etc which ppl are going for.

Taiwan & china r 2 countries with different mindsets.

China is a nation whereby most of the people (esp the businessmen) have no self respect and sold their soul to $$$$.

I'm so ashamed to be a chinese sometimes.....

Edited by Rickster

(edited)

I think you are plain bias. Americans are no better in terms of morals or ethics. But no one dare to say anything about them because they are the superpower of the world. They lied about Iraq, invaded the country, robbed it of its oil (80% of Iraq oil export money goes to Americans), killed many innocents (number quoted ranges from 100K to 600K(lancet), rape the women and people like you turn a blind eye to everything. Major financial cheats like Stanford and Madoff are also based in U.S. Many global surveys also show that U.S. is the most disliked country in the world. I am sure at the rate of growth of China, it will surpassed Japan as the 2nd largest economic power.

I am so ashamed to have you as a fellow chinese Singaporean.

Edited by Siyexcalibur

Neutral Newbie

China Car Design is the best?

Yes i agree. China Car Design is the best ....................................... in imitating. [grin]

where did you lift this from ? They should have paid some one with better command of the English Language to write this ..... [shakehead]

" ....We are a modern and professional service company who worked on organizing seminar, forum, games and talent recruiting and other kinds of international conference...." not very professional, I must say.

I think you are plain bias. Americans are no better in terms of morals or ethics. But no one dare to say anything about them because they are the superpower of the world. They lied about Iraq, invaded the country, robbed it of its oil (80% of Iraq oil export money goes to Americans), killed many innocents (number quoted ranges from 100K to 600K(lancet), rape the women and people like you turn a blind eye to everything. Major financial cheats like Stanford and Madoff are also based in U.S. Many global surveys also show that U.S. is the most disliked country in the world. I am sure at the rate of growth of China, it will surpassed Japan as the 2nd largest economic power.

I am so ashamed to have you as a fellow chinese Singaporean.

Can I say u are plain biased as well? Where did i ever said that US is a saint? They're no saint either.

U need to travel more to see the mindset of the people (not govt) of these countries and u will know. Enough said.

and oh yes, u ought to be ashamed.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

I wouldn't dare buy a China built car...! [shocked]

For all we know, they may be installing re-furbished engines from other makes into the car shells they designed.

They are capable and well known for their Talent/s in Con-jobs.

Edited by Cjgoh
↡ Advertisement