Where to/can rent a Wrx that can enter malaysia??????

Neutral Newbie

have been looking around for a long long time...but i just cant seem to be able to find car rental company that rent out Wrx.... [:/] ..went to yahoo auction but all rex are rent out by owners which only allow Sg driving...any idea where i can rent 1?

↡ Advertisement

Can rent one that can drive in S'pore .... very good liao ....

If they charge you say ... $3K for 1 week rental can go anywhere .... would you be willing to pay that?

Now ... if a owner were to offer that and you accept .... the owner will also be afraid and most likely backed off.

So best is for you to buy one .....

Owners are wary of people who rent their own vehicle to drive to Malaysia. Cause maybe the person renting the vehicle maybe part of a steal/export vehicle syndicate..

Neutral Newbie

hahaha...thats y i hardly can find anyone...so tryin to find rental company lo...rental company will rent out to go malaysia..noe of any??? [:/]

Neutral Newbie

If u rent a car that is not suppose to go MY . then u go drive in, would the rental company even know?

have been looking around for a long long time...but i just cant seem to be able to find car rental company that rent out Wrx.... [:/] ..went to yahoo auction but all rex are rent out by owners which only allow Sg driving...any idea where i can rent 1?

How old are you? How long have you passed your Class 3? Do you have a current car?

Imagine you are the owner of the WRX or your run a rental company that has a WRX ... and a guy 20+ years old .... passed a few years Class 3 license ... don't have own car ... comes and say wanna rent a WRX to M'sia.

What would you say to him?

Of course the rental companies wont know....

But the thing is if the car meets any accident, be prepared to be sue by the rental company lor. Lost of car, damage car, lost of income due to these.......blah blah blah........your backside sure kena tear BIG -TIME man.