Pickup Taxi

Davidcks

Great. Next thing we know, cabbies will start MO's on aftermarket turbros, BOVs, exhausts. [:/]

↡ Advertisement

We now have CNG, turbocharged, supercharged, small NA, large NA taxis.

Whats next? TFSI? High revving vtecs?

The taxi scene in seems to be for the car enthusist in sg. [laugh]

Yes, 3L intercooler turbo diesel engine. [sweatdrop]

Another taxi terror on the road. [shakehead]

yup. at this size they are more likely to caused serious damage in an accident [shakehead]

Onli black with yellow top cab can choose wat vehicle they wan their cabs to be. They are like independant cabbies and dun belong to to any cab companies. I hv seen chevrolet optra5 black with yellow top cab..

Actually, I wonder how this independant cabbies choose thier choice of vehicle?? I mean if I see it on the street I wont hail it, seriously, unless no choice.

Take cab also want atleast some comfort mah, right??

I pay the same price for other cab, so why choose this loh.

[shocked] Thought these double cabs rear seats are pretty uncomfortable, very upright sitting position and thin cushioning. Don't think they are really suited for use as taxi.

Neutral Newbie
merc is vito? skoda is sedan....cannot compare. vw 7 seater, dun need to compare....cos sure lose.....

Don't underestimate the vw touran cab, I took one the other day. From 80km/h roll, the touran was pulling along with me only till about 135km/h onwards then I start pulling away from it. Don't play play.. I was caught by surprise. [rifle]

Neutral Newbie

no wor......I played with a few on tpe...no power...(or driver no skill??) play lose liao, stick behind me n highbeam me all the way.....

[laugh] maybe inside quite comfy leh.. for this pickup maybe it's cheaper.. and i think it's the 'boot'space that the cabbie is going for.. can take many luggages from airport.. heeehee...

[reply]perfect for ppl with tons of luggage, going and coming from airport.....

boot space will be very useful...

tis cab still got air scoop at bonnet... sly.gifsly.gifsly.gif

got TC inside meh?[/reply

U got it bro...3000cc turbo diesel. Same engine as toyota Dyna lorry too. Y I know? Bcos I drive a Dyna too.

↡ Advertisement