Chery A168, not too bad!

Quantum

Neutral Newbie

I agree on the FC part, coz I have been driving a rented Cherry A160 for the past 1 wk, SGM plate. Topped up more than 40 litres when i got the car, but after driving less than 400 km, already at one quarter mark liao! And i remember the petrol warning gauge was already flashing when the needle was at one quarter mark, at the time i got the car. So this definitely works out to be less than 10km/litre for FC! For a manual 1.6 litre car, FC is definitely very bad. Luckily i am returning the car soon, if not really burn big hole in my wallet just for petrol.

To improve FC, there are many tips available in the forum, most important of which is to watch your right foot [:)]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

change to A168 lagi sian ah.... most of the car kana smoke liao... no more fun driving A168 [:/][:/][:/]

maybe buy A170 instead [idea]

No offence. Do you know how much the car worth now??? My friend was very angry. Only 4 months he lost 15K for this car. Bought at $31 for weekend, as alot of problem with the car, so he asked the Agent to take back. The Agent dare to offer him $12k. Now he got an offer of $14,500.

To reduce financial burden, My sister traded in her 5 years G9 to get Chery A168, occasionally I drove once and loaded 4 adults, to me surprised the engine is quiet, and responsive not lose my sunny dizzy.gif, and my sister told me after 1k service FC also become better, now about 13km/l under 50/50 drive pattern, even slightly better than previous G9 dizzy.gif

of course interior looks much plastic and unrefined handicraft compare to Jap/Tahi cars, else durability, reliability...etc all are doubtsconfused.gif, but only use to carry kids to/from school and drive to/from work, should be capable

only $30k+, how much do you expect lah? wink.gif

• Praise 1