Can recommend some PIs to buy RAV4 1.8...

Civic_vti

Neutral Newbie

Hi helpful forumers,

Can u guys give me some recommendation on some PIs to go check out to get a PI RAV4 1.8l?

Thank u . Thank u. [:)][:)][:)]

↡ Advertisement

wah... change target leow.....

not faithful.... hahahahahhaa... laugh.gif

PI i dunno.. paiseh... Hope you able to find good contacts with the help of MCFers..

Neutral Newbie

How many bids more left for u or kanna already? If can't Jazz then you see FIT la .... [:)]

Now COE rise again, so car price should increase also.

If SE ask me to top up 7-10k, I definitely get refund and go shop for a RAV. I think price for a Civic auto should be $86.5k confirm COE by now. OMV is like $18.5k. Depreciation is about 7.4k a year if I am not wrong for this 1.6l car.

Calculated that a RAV4 should be a little bit higher depreciation but ... bigger car, more sporty image and also reliable brand name....etc etc .... sigh .. How to stay faithful .... [shakehead][laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

How many bids more left for u or kanna already? If can't Jazz then you see FIT la .... smile.gif

Now COE rise again, so car price should increase also.

If SE ask me to top up 7-10k, I definitely get refund and go shop for a RAV. I think price for a Civic auto should be $86.5k confirm COE by now. OMV is like $18.5k. Depreciation is about 7.4k a year if I am not wrong for this 1.6l car.

Calculated that a RAV4 should be a little bit higher depreciation but ... bigger car, more sporty image and also reliable brand name....etc etc .... sigh .. How to stay faithful .... shakehead.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

suppose to be 1 more bid... My alternative choice is FIT lor...

Not sure how much to topup..hope is something small and whatever they can do for us.all 300 bookings with them all couldn't get.. they trying to do something outta that...

RAV4 is a nice car which i yearn to have... much too much for me to afford..... if no SARS , No WAR... I guess I can afford... meanwhile now its hard..

My friend got a RAV4 also.. but seldom heard from him.. so not much comments on car performance.. But i like it... Good Choice.. thumbsup.gif

Neutral Newbie

I think you might need to get ready to jump ship soon. COE will still go up at least for a couple of biddings and then maybe ease a little. Those never secure after 3rd bid will probably withdraw and then book again elsewhere within these 2 weeks so demand probably stay the same.

As far as for KM's top up package, I have very little faith in it as it will probably be top up to current price (estimated $8k-9k). With $8k, I can bid my fav number plate, change rims, bodykit, redo the ICE, and left over $$ go Australia holiday with wife ... [laugh] .

Will keep u informed of their top up package is this friday to let u have a rough idea ....

RAV4 maybe weaker in terms of street performance to Civic but should be a more fun car....

I also Just hope I can find a reliable PI to get the RAV4 this time round....

Supersonic

have u actually test driven the 1.8 rav4? quite no shiok one; noisy, underpowered & very high CG. better to stick wif the civic. [;)]

"...better to stick wif the civic..."

Or get a volvo rt??unimpressed.gifsly.gif

rolleyes.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

short form for RIGHT!!!sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif

anyway, S60R coming end year....hmmmmm....dizzy.gifrolleyes.gif

Neutral Newbie

hi, just a testimonial for you. i have a colleague who got his rav4 fm hua yang. pm me if you need a name. he's happy with them cos they delivered whereas before that, another PI screwed up his delivery date.

Supersonic

oic...thot rt is new model i.e rallyspec turbo. [sly] anyway, volvo's not for everyone, must be potential ah pek first... [laugh][laugh]

Neutral Newbie

actually i wouldnt leh know bcos its not me buying. but knowing my colleague's case, hua yang is no wayang [laugh]. they did deliver all as promised so full marks to them. good service deserves a mention. [nod]

laugh.giflaugh.gifu tell me......see la wif ppl li-disdizzy.gif...how us 'young' fellas to buy volvo???sweatdrop.gifsweatdrop.gif