Which will you buy, Chery, Geely and Haifei

Typhoon125

When one buys a QQ,it is the "cute factor" tat is being considered.

FC not bad.Modifications like rims, seat colours,even car body colours can be done relatively cheap.

As for safety,just avoid queing behind big lorries/buses in junctions,as with other small cars.

cheers.

So can it be the China version of a Golf? [rolleyes] [rolleyes]

China car price is not very competitive...

If you have a budget of 80k, and you need a sedan.

Which will you pick?

Dated: 2011.09.20

Chery J3 Sedan 1.6 (M): $75,988 ($677/mth)

vs

Chevrolet Cruze 1.6 S (M): $79,999 ($713/mth)

Different: $4,011

I will pick Cruze...

But Purely between Geely, Chery, Hafei...

I think is will get the Chery J3 Sedan 1.6 (M).

Reason: Styling perhaps...

If you are to buy a chinese made and chinese made only, which will you buy and why?

Chery , Geely or Haifei, only the makes that are here now. Thanks!

Was told those who drove any of them up North, trade in for other makes upon returning. I was told of being the first to test-drove QQ 1.1L (does not feel like a new car, althought I drove my old car to the Cherry showroom that day). Geely, sounded like a pick-up with broken exhaust pipe (which the salesman agreed). Hafei Lobo, declined invitation to be first to test-drove it (impression: looks too fragile, may be busy recovering the disintegrated parts during test-drive). I am more comfortable cycling a bicycle to Kota Tinggi and back?

i forget which brand, but there is a mini van china brand with petrol engine = mean can use S plate with normal rd tax.

I wish other mini van from other brand, bring petrol version too :)

Fuel Consumption Survey ($10 worth of parking coupons presented upon completion)

The aim of this survey is to collect data on the actual fuel consumption and kilometers travelled per litre of fuel for different categories of vehicles of different ages. You can do a part by helping us keep a record of fuel pumped and the odometer reading for 10 consecutive pumps.

To register, please send us an email (Sze Hwee: [email protected]) with your details (Name; age; gender; email address, contact (hp); mailing address) and the vehicle

↡ Advertisement