Interior Leather Care

Dlar2

Neutral Newbie

Any recommendations for interior leather care and dashboard care? Basically I don't really care much about the exterior of the car as it belongs to the public. No matter how well you maintain it, some clown can just scratch it, bird sxxt on it, dogs pee at your tyre, tree sap drips on it,...etc. And also we spend 99% of our time on the inside of the car and not outside it.

I just want someone who is good and doing the interior at a reasonable price.

Any recommendations?

Thank you!!

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

u can try the duragloss leather care from Maddriver.

check out his thread.

At least duragloss leather care got some % of lanolin in it and are still selling @ reasonable $22.

Better than those available thru our local shelves.

Neutral Newbie

The Duragloss leather conditioner smells like new leather smell and after applying, the leather fells soft. Your leather seat won't be slippery after applying.

Any recommendations for interior leather care and dashboard care? Basically I don't really care much about the exterior of the car as it belongs to the public. No matter how well you maintain it, some clown can just scratch it, bird sxxt on it, dogs pee at your tyre, tree sap drips on it,...etc. And also we spend 99% of our time on the inside of the car and not outside it.

I just want someone who is good and doing the interior at a reasonable price.

Any recommendations?

Thank you!!

I am using the uradleather from bro MD. So far so good. My leather seats are always in tip-top condition.

You can try to contact Sherine from Unique. Besides PPS, she also provides leather care for cars. Cost wise, just check with her [;)]