Testing of Duragloss #751 Rain repel/Glass cleaner

Maddriver

Neutral Newbie

yo bro,

just tried on my windscreen. morning drizziling.

no juddgling. but can't feel the repelling.

so will wait for heavy rain then give feedback again.

p/s. i used to have some wax(not rainx) on my windscreen and it caused juddgling during heavy rain.

so will let u guys know when i come across it.

Got a bottle sent over from my colleague in states.Freight itself costs me close to SGD20 and this whole week I must say best timing to test out rain repel.

I had a coat of it last Friday till today,no sign of friction or judder on the wiper and glass.The water beads well and wipers clean more smoother than before,indeed a good pdts to use on raining season

Twincharged

Virginkiller

Post: Got a bottle sent over from my colleague in states.Freight itself costs me close to SGD20 and this whole week I must say best timing to test out rain repel

[sweatdrop][sweatdrop][knife]

[drivingcar]

Neutral Newbie

#751 is [thumbsup][thumbsup] , no juddering and agree with virginkiller water beads well and wipers clean more smoother. Also notice that 751 help clean the glass surface when applied.

it is a combination of cleaner and repels.. rather than just rain repel..btw..i should be organising a dent remove session next sunday.. keep u post bro...

Neutral Newbie

Hmmm.. if I already have RainX on my windscreen, can I just apply this product over it? RainX is good... just that it causes my wipers to judder sometimes.