Mitsubishi reveals twin-clutch SST gearbox

Kafer2

Someone posted that this Mit SST could be the same variant as that going to be used in BMW, which is in turn developed by Getrag (german still). VW one is by Borg Warner under exclusive licensing.

i think its sama sama la... the idea is there for all to see.. patent rights can be written in another manner to avoid conflicts of interest also.. its how well u know the english language..

Neutral Newbie

In typical Japanese style, they'll probably take a look at the DSG, dismantle it, refine & improve the design - so reliability & durability should benefit. Not pioneers, but almost definitely more usable & reliable.

Neutral Newbie

....and here are the super all wheel control(s-awc)

The new Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution will have an updated version of Mitsubishi

post-2-1184118834_thumb.jpg

Having drafted patent applications myself, language certain plays a huge part in pinpointing the technical differences. nod.gif

But also depends on how the original patent is drafted and turf-protected.

hehe ... actually i find it quite fun. And my Prof pretty impressed too, admiting his patent writing or should i say bull-sh*tting skill not as good as mine. laugh.gif

Neutral Newbie
In typical Japanese style, they'll probably take a look at the DSG, dismantle it, refine & improve the design - so reliability & durability should benefit. Not pioneers, but almost definitely more usable & reliable.

This is normal... the japs copy the conti, the korean copy the japs, the cheeeena copy everywhere... bla bla bla...never ends... [gossip]

well, if the copier can do a better job of the product at the end of the day through upgrades.. why not?? [rolleyes] hahaha

↡ Advertisement