New Mitsubishi Lancer EX is here! Prices, Pictures...

Nikolaiski

The Lancer price like roller coaster.  [hur]

Motorshow - 89,999

After motorshow - 91,999

After ytd's COE - 93,999

3 prices within a week.

thats the norm

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Ouch! Must be damn painful if urs is the new lancer. The only lobang I have is go back Cycle lor, I did enquire with the SA, u need to get a pair as they dun sell only one side.

But den again, rem a bro mentioned the brand is Eagle Eyes. U can try buying it online and find outside workshop to replace it.

yea mine is the new eagle eyes... i only wanna replace one piece instead of a set.. you got lobang??

i saw this front light for lancer... just want to check.. is this legal?? i mean LTA comply?

post-165613-0-76289900-1453445721.jpg

yea mine is the new eagle eyes... i only wanna replace one piece instead of a set.. you got lobang??

i saw this front light for lancer... just want to check.. is this legal?? i mean LTA comply?

Eh, den I got no lobang le. I had the car for barely a month. Lol.

Even if u buy outside, I think u actually also have to buy at least one full side (the outer one that is with body and the inner one that is on the boot). Can try finding online see where will sell the Eagle Eyes LED tail lamp lor.

Err, by right any aftermarket aka non factory fitted HID lights are illegal according to LTA. U know our government la.....but I'm not sure about LED or Xenon ones...

The car in the pic looks like proton, not mitsubishi version. But I guess the parts are interchangeable.
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

The car in the pic looks like proton, not mitsubishi version. But I guess the parts are interchangeable.

yea.. im aware.. i read from the website. its say its the same.

yea.. im aware.. i read from the website. its say its the same.

I see. Anyway, any form of light modifications are illegal in Singapore, not sure about those interior ones.
  • Praise 1

Finally... until 4th coe bid then got it. But still don't understand their logic, the last bid was 43k but out bidded .. this time round ended 45k but got it...

• Praise 2

Finally... until 4th coe bid then got it. But still don't understand their logic, the last bid was 43k but out bidded .. this time round ended 45k but got it...

Sometimes it could be due to stock not arrived yet and also the need to spread out their bids.

But I do see where you coming from that AD could have gotten a cheaper COE last round.

Anyway, you have benefited on this and congrats on securing your COE!! 

• Praise 4

Congrats on securing your COE. Another new Lancer with DRL coming on the road. Mai complain hor  [:p] I got mine on the 6th bid. Same situation. 53k they dunwan to give. Gave me a 56k COE. Wahaha.

Congrats on securing your COE. Another new Lancer with DRL coming on the road. Mai complain hor [:p] I got mine on the 6th bid. Same situation. 53k they dunwan to give. Gave me a 56k COE. Wahaha.

Actually if looking at value for money wise,.. k3 still the most value for money... omv 17k selling at 92k with guarantee coe. . Seems a better deal than us. Lancer omv only 12k. Although same c&c, but the profit margin for c&c kia seems more reasonable tHan c&c mit.