New Mitsubishi Lancer EX is here! Prices, Pictures...

Nikolaiski

Front and Behind.....Look Like Avante..... [lipsrsealed]

which japz or korean car don't look like twins when they are launched? [:p]

sigh.. there's still plenty of people who buy coz friends buy or rather, carpark is full of such cars, so can't go wrong.. [:p]

or there's those that said it's a true blue made in Jepun car, so worth buying.. [:/]

Or those that said it look nice and unique, so can buy.. after a few month, the road is full of such cars.. tell me about uniqueness [laugh]

Is it just me or does anyone else find the dashboard plasticky and a little cheap-looking (esp. the aircon knobs...)

no.. not you.. it's the inherent nature of such car.. even the gear gate look funny.. hope it's not plastic spray to silver..

u mean the current lancers haf been around since 2000..

7rs old..geez..that old jawdrop.gifjawdrop.gifjawdrop.gifjawdrop.gifjawdrop.gif

Yes. 100% confirmed.

The year 2000 launched Lancer GLX will have to be sold solely based on pricing.

Front and Behind.....Look Like Avante..... [lipsrsealed]

which japz or korean car don't look like twins when they are launched? [:p]

Now Always Happen...... [lipsrsealed]

Neutral Newbie
(edited)
Yup. Lancer GT 2.0, 5-spd MT. Previous generation mivec? IMO, it was close but still not there [:)]

Oh ok bro thanks for the reply [:)] will go n test drive the car to feel the ride. But m sure that it can't give out the K20A feel as wat the quote had said. Mayb The K20Z feel of the civic FD.

Edited by Prelude

Interior not very nice, but the rest [thumbsup]

Yup, interior so so only. Exterior is nothing fresh to me. Front resembles the galant. Ass reminds me of Lexus. For me, I will still prefer the old model lancer! [laugh]

Engine reminds of K20A???? [:|]

K20A? Hv the writer driven a K20A? Last time when they compare MIVEC and B16 series no doubt they are close but when it comes to the crunch it is still far...

Nice body though...it reminds me of VR.

Neutral Newbie

well bro mayb the writer abit [hur] ba mayb his try to say the K20Z not the K20A. But the outlook for this ride is sweet [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

Ya bro. But if alot of the buyers trust that review i'm sure its gonna happen like that time in 1997 ba. Heard alot of new things gonna be add in the the new evo x!

I wuld luv to give it a shot (Ralliart Lancer) but based on the last Ralliart Lancer when compared to Colt Turbo...it sucks big time. And i m not comparing it to PI's Colt Turbo (M).

Lets cross our fingers and see how it will turn out.

MIVEC is not a bad car altogether but i personally find it too comfort bias. Not as focus as EK.

But times change liao. Consumer wanted comfort/ performance/ easy to maintain/ low consumption/ cheap rd tax/ cheap insurance all fall into one...so there goes our driver's car.

↡ Advertisement