New Mitsubishi Lancer EX is here! Prices, Pictures...

Nikolaiski

did anyone notice the pics on the website looks distinctly photoshopped onto the local background?

dun think its photo chopped lah. its the camera effect

↡ Advertisement

Front and Behind.....Look Like Avante..... [lipsrsealed]

which japz or korean car don't look like twins when they are launched? [:p]

Now Always Happen...... [lipsrsealed]

well, some shape are "in", so everyone follow lor

if it come out different, people will say it look ugly..

sigh.. there's still plenty of people who buy coz friends buy or rather, carpark is full of such cars, so can't go wrong.. [:p]

or there's those that said it's a true blue made in Jepun car, so worth buying.. [:/]

Or those that said it look nice and unique, so can buy.. after a few month, the road is full of such cars.. tell me about uniqueness [laugh]

It's a good alternative for those considering the Honda FD 2.0L, which is priced at least a $10K premium over the GT 2.0L Lancer.

Both are still made in Japan though.

There's others beside this 2 to consider as well..

oh well.. [:|]

Neutral Newbie
(edited)
Wah really can't wait to see the new lance on the road n see it for real.

currently the new lancer EX not available to test drive yet yah? but u confirm buying liao ah.

I have seen the actual car before deciding to buy, just that no test-drive. Also, I do not want to collect car during seventh month, so no choice got to go in this bid. Early last year, those Civic FD buyers booked their cars based on what they see in the brochure and internet, lagi better.

Frankly, I expect COE for CAT A to soften to $14K but luckily C&C secure it for me at $16K.

Edited by Sportster

It really sounds like a great car from the website and looks good too, n i trust it to perform well too. thumbsup.gif

can't wait to see pics of ur new ride and review.

Neutral Newbie
yes and no

for the price of that hiv sounding car and its specs, or rather the lack of it..*cough* drum brakes *cough* , nothing much going for it except in car navigation, furthermore the looks are disgusting...

[rest of message deleted]

Not sure about the 1.5EX but the GT model share the same brakes with the Outlander. [nod]

That's a 1.7 TON SUV with 220hp. How bad can it be? Just that its not as cool looking as disc brakes..

Neutral Newbie
Yup. Lancer GT 2.0, 5-spd MT. Previous generation mivec? IMO, it was close but still not there [:)]

No, read from autozine this mivec is actually the same mechanism as Chrysler and Hyundai's engines , thus it does not incorporate the variable lift function like traditional MIVEC systems.

Neutral Newbie
me not so hardcore.. looking forward to the Ralliart Lancer instead [inlove]

saw in carbuyer that a ralliart lancer will be launched after Evo X.

Its not official yet. I read somewhere in the net that it is only if the current new Lancer sell well then a Ralliart Lancer will come.. [;)]

i read from carbuyer that the lancer glx will be sold alongside with the lancer ex till 2010 as they made the most sales in sg... izzit true?means they will sell both models together

yup, during the 1Q the lancer sales were pretty good..

me not so hardcore.. looking forward to the Ralliart Lancer instead [inlove]

saw in carbuyer that a ralliart lancer will be launched after Evo X.

Its not official yet. I read somewhere in the net that it is only if the current new Lancer sell well then a Ralliart Lancer will come.. [;)]

then i can only hope that sales hit the roof for the new lancer then! [drivingcar]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1